[v2] Saving Loadout

It would be nice if loadouts saved for all departments so when an LEO gets killed they don’t have to waste time reorganizing their loadout.

2 Likes

it’s a Roblox problem, unless env makes his own Inventory system which imo doesn’t need to be added into v2.

5 Likes

Already exists in V3

Are you blind? I said v2.

Adding onto this, would be nice if our settings saved, cuz I don’t wanna forget to disable punching and get arrested for accidentally punching someone.

1 Like

So why do you want more V2 features that exist in V3 when development focus has supposedly moved to V3 now with the recent update….

3 Likes

unneeded due ti the amount of work it would need… just wait for v3 since thats what everyone keeps complaining about

3 Likes

Foxy, I think you’re missing the point of “Suggestions”.

could be done but its a literal waste of time to add
just man up and organise your inventory while you’re e/r or learn the default keybinds

stop being mad people don’t like your suggestion @Operation_Blackbird

6 Likes

Can you please not make fun of peoples’ struggles in life thanks.

And you’re missing the fact that V3 > V2. V2 isn’t a priority anymore.

People have been doing it for god knows how many years on Roblox where they have had to change their hotbar around and people are used to it. I literally do it in my car when I’m getting myself ready for shift since you can drive and reorganise at the same time. People aren’t gonna annoyed by a few more months of waiting on V3 to become the main game.

5 Likes