V2 - Private Neighborhood for the Firestone Elite

The neighborhood in Prominence shall have a gate and wall put within it. Only those ranked Upper Class Citizen + / on a Department Team may have access to the gate (legit just anyone besides Tourists and Citizen). This is where ESU can take their protectees to RP going to their home, using it as a safe place, or just for those in upper positions in Firestone to take their friends. I think this would be a cool feature for individuals to show off since there isn’t much exploring you can do being a protectee with FSP that others can’t already do. You can’t really go to the Gov Mansion or Fedora’s Residence. This would be a cool exclusive area for those under protection or those who just want to get away can go to have a fun time.

The fires can stay but the mail system can be modified to not include that area anymore. All our mail comes in through private companies that screen for everything (robricks or another UPS business). There should be a nice private park, a club house, and amenities in the area to show that this place is different from the other normal housing. Criminals should still be able to break in using the new mechanic used at Feds and Gov Mansion.

I know this is just a build but I think it could be a cool concept and wouldn’t put too much strain on the server due to the new streaming service. It would be a cool perk for those working in higher government to show off and be able to show their friends.

10 Likes

4 Likes

Forgot to mention too, there should be a guard booth that FSP could station or a private security company. (Again, the controls are controlled by everyone but Middle Class Citizens and Tourists.)

3 Likes

Another cool RP to be done with this too

3 Likes

There could also be a HOA that is headed by the Secretary of State with 4 other appointed members who can help make policy and such for the neighborhood. It would be voluntary and would mostly consist of just basic rules such as making sure to close the gate, what to do for big parties, etc. With that in mind, we could see if @FederalLaw could make a HOA Trello so that way other prominent members can be invited to the community who may not qualify for upper class citizen but are highly respected or high ranks within their department. There could be a blacklist on the Trello as well to make it where people who consistently break the rules are “evicted” and can’t open the doors anymore.

3 Likes

idk maybe
sounds like rockport so would be cool to see a gated community come back

ill talk to fed and see what he says

6 Likes

support but let prominence chief of staff in

2 Likes

Cool idea

2 Likes

I don’t see the point of this, other than boosting the ego of people that already have high ego’s.

10 Likes

Bring this to Arborfield lol,

2 Likes

only gate it on groove street tho pls

2 Likes

It will bring RP as well but yes. It is supposed to also boost those egos as a cool thing they can show their friends.

2 Likes

Like the idea, gives fsp something new to do and maybe even make the houses able to be robbed with more valuable items :eyes:

5 Likes

its gated so wed need some other tool to enter

3 Likes

Pickaxe bro, you’d get cobblestone as well from the mining job

2 Likes

1000% yes

2 Likes

Clone have you met some of the people in Firestone who have massive egos? Don’t think they need them boosted any more

5 Likes

i cant wait to burglarize the marthas vineyard of stapleton county

5 Likes

why would the wealthiest neighborhood be in what should be the poorest locality. prominence would make sense considering it is a locality of business, government, and other state agencies

5 Likes

Aw yeah just waht i always wanted in firestone, class disparity

8 Likes