[v2] Prison LTAA Time

, ,

The Problem:
Sometimes when you leave while in DoC as a prisoner it’ll count it as LTAA for some reason (My friend got arrested for like 3 minutes and his internet cut out and when he rejoined he had 15 minutes)

Expected Result:
Prison time to remain the same, and not give LTAA time.

Reproduction Steps:
(I’m telling this from a friends POV not mine) He got arrested for obstructing SCFD and was sentenced 5 minutes, when he had about 2-3 minutes left his internet cut out, when he rejoined he had 15 minutes.
Pictures/Videos:
Didn’t get any

3 Likes

Kinda hard to believe it when there is no evidence. What is your friends name? Also, if you DC while getting arrested, you are supposed to take a screenshot of it and message it to Game Moderator to prevent you from getting banned. And it only gives you LTAA time, when you leave while being detained/arrested and the officer clicks on “submit arrest”, so he most likely left before he was put into the jail.

3 Likes

Friends username is “imJomar250”, and as I said, he wasn’t getting arrested his internet cut out while serving time.

3 Likes

That never happened before and I kinda doubt that it would happen now. And as I said, there is literally no evidence, so that’s kinda bad for him.

3 Likes

This meant he would’ve left while being in cuffs.

I don’t know how the game handles two simultanious charges, but I imagine that could be what caused it.

3 Likes

According to what he told me, he was talking with another prisoner, DoC wasn’t on and some how it gave him LTAA when he rejoined.

3 Likes