V2 GAS GLITCH NO REFILL GAS GAS STAY SAME RESPAWN

In title, be sure to specify [v2] or [v3]

The Problem:
Civilian vehicle gasoline does not change. If you bought a vehicle before this bug, it stays at the same gas level despite if you refilled it and immediately respawned it. If you bought a vehicle after the bug, it will stay on 20/20 and drain when you use it, but like a department vehicles, will be full upon respawn.

Expected Result:
Gas level changing upon respawn if used/refilled.

Reproduction Steps:
drive a car with full gas. watch gas drain. respawn. full gas. get car with less than full tank. refill. respawn. same tank as first respawn.

Pictures/Videos:
Pictures/videos that show the problem and reproduction steps.

8 Likes

they have like the same profile picture 0599159c205836c8c98533701152317a

5 Likes

DONT BUY A TESLA MODEL S UNTILL THIS GLITCH HAS BEEN FIXED BECAUSE YOU΅WILL SPAWN WITHOUT GAS ALL THE TIME!

DannyBowLaw once say ¨Can I get a tow to CD, I just purchased a Tesla and not does it it only require gas, it spawn with no gas¨ - @DannyboyJurist

7 Likes

it’s a big pain driving my gold money Tesla to gas each time cause it always is out of gas

4 Likes

SHUSH, I LIKE NOT HAVING TO PAY FOR GAS :triumph:

4 Likes

YEAH AND I LIKE HAVING TO SPEND 60 DOLLARS ON A CAR WHENEVER I DRIVE IT

4 Likes

with the tesla model 3 you can fill it with .1 gallon of fuel and it’ll literally have infinite gas smh

4 Likes

I swear this has been an issue for years lol. My cars always spawn in with x amount of gas, regardless of how full they were previously.

4 Likes

Hello there,

Within my time in Firestone as a citizen, I have noticed that you must be inside the vehicle to fill it up, instead of the outside. I am not sure if that helps.

Signed,

Ryidied

3 Likes

sir this is about when you respawn, not refuel

4 Likes

correct!

6 Likes

THEY FIXED IT

2 Likes

ur not supposed to include this part monkey

3 Likes