V2 Exploiter Problem

v2 has been recently been constantly attacked with exploiters while game moderators are not in-game, if possible could we get an improvement to the help command, for example after a certain amount of people run the command it would tag moderators in the Firestone Discord if none are in-game. @anon54114525 you should take this suggestion into good consideration which should improve the help command.

2 Likes

it tags game mods whenever you run -help and confirm the submission…

2 Likes

Maybe I am misunderstanding your suggestion, but doesnt the “-help” command ingame already tag game moderators in their private channel or whatever? With info about the server and who ran it and things.

and of course tony beat me to it, while I went to get a screenshot :frowning:

2 Likes

If it tags, then we need more game moderators that can cover in between 1:00 AM - 6:00 AM EST (Game time) Hopefully we get some more moderators that can cover that time. Thanks @t1dtony for the quick reply.

2 Likes

my currently sleep schedule can cover that.

2 Likes

Maybe they could possibly make a vote kick command and to make sure people don’t abuse it, they could have the active departments approve of the kick. And it could kick them for 2 hours maybe? That’d be good.

3 Likes

I agree, but it there is a chance of failure of kicking the wrong person plus they could easily rejoin.

2 Likes

Well, like I said, they’d be kicked for 2 hours which would at least give the servers a break until mods get on then and then, there is a chance of the wrong person being kicked that’s why Department officials such as LEO or possibly DOT/FD/DPW/etc. would have to approve of the kick before the person is actually kicked. And once kicked, mods could get a notification notifying them of the person that got kicked and why.

2 Likes

this is just a horrible idea. Have you never met corrupt clowns within firestone?

2 Likes

i support this especially with the fucking burning flying cars WTF

2 Likes

That’s why it’s a vote kick, not one Department employee approves it, like 3 would have to

2 Likes

Solved. “-help” Game mods cannot be there 24/7. The best option is to record evidence and proof of identification and send it to a game mod. Game mods can ban from discord.

1 Like