V2 Dumpsters are Broken (again)

The Problem:
When you go to pick up a dumpster in V2, it teleports, I am not sure but it seems the dumpster teleports at an inverted location from the forks. (If you touch the dumpster and reverse back 50 studs, and press weld, you may see what I mean)

Expected Result:
Dumpster welds to the forks in the current location of which it is positioned.

Reproduction Steps:
Go up to a dumpster and weld, also try welding it (touch it with forks first) from 50 studs away. There seems to be a client/server side sync issue, as the other day, someone closed their door, but everyone else saw it as open.

Pictures/Videos:

It would be great if this could be looked into with some priority, due to the fact that our operations will most likely be halted due to this.

21 Likes

yes plz

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

arrest the bin for failure to comply

11 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Dpw asus are no fun
Support

6 Likes

Support, Its issues with the dumpsters and truck. As CGOF saw, when you dump it dumps the entire truck. Not just the back, chassis and all.

Edit: By dumping I mean dumping the back at the landfill.

7 Likes

Support, The devs need to fix the dumpsters. I am a new public employee to the department and I have seen tons of dumpsters flying and I have seen tons of WM trucks flying as well. One time I even saw a WM truck go glitch and get stuck in a building.

6 Likes

please fix before I resign

6 Likes

100% Support!

6 Likes

Adding onto this, It appears the client-server sync is broken on the sweeper (and maybe the tahoe) too, as just yesterday, someone was sweeping, the warning lights were on for them but not for anyone else.

I feel this needs to be fixed with urgency as it doesn’t reflect our department well with these glitches and will cause some major misunderstandings.

5 Likes

I, mr GeneralBount supports

5 Likes

fix and support

5 Likes

Supplort

4 Likes

No Support.

Honorable Alderman Connor_RB

3 Likes

support

5 Likes

I, Francisco_Mango, support.

DPW SPE & Representative

5 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

support and can the devs get a grip together and fix this it’s just annoying now

4 Likes

yes i supplort this so much

5 Likes