[V2] DPW F-150

to everyone saying just ask admin to drive the tahoe; its just like how the fsp marked tahoe is, it specifially says on the side they are a supervisor/admin. its not hard to add another vehicle in game especially when 2 depts already have the same vehicle and all it takes is some recoloring, script changes which are easy and that’s it.

6 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support, means i have more vehicles to ram

4 Likes

I believe this would be a significant beneficial implementation to the Department of Public Works current vehicle fleet, and can enhance role-play tremendously. Very understandable to the factor of driving a outdated and fairly bad-looking vehicle, specifically referring to the “sweeper” that has no value within the game whatso ever.

I am hopeful, the Founding Directory recognizes the importance of the Department of Public works, and the necessity that requires to be fulfilled, for the sakes of the said department.

Wish the department, best of luck.

Yours truly,
His Excellency, The Honorable Forum Member,
MarcellJ_RBLX

2 Likes

all dpw vehicles are non collidable moron

7 Likes

i can still run through them :flushed:

3 Likes

in which you’ll get banned

3 Likes

You can drive through em but you cant physically run through em.

3 Likes

Few reasons why I still think this should be implemented (people will say we already have it now, but we dont, the plow F150 will be removed in a few weeks when snow gets removed)

• New State Beautification Service made for employee’s to run
  • Employees can take an F-150 to run the service.
  • There will be a limitation on how many people can run this service on a 1:1 basis. (1 State Beautification for 1 Sweeper in service)

If we could add this to the department it gives all employees twice as much to do, therefore improving our employee retention and maybe letting us reach the extremely high employee goal that Fed wants us to have for V3.

9 Likes

The F-150 would create better opportunities for the department and its employees. I don’t see any issues of adding a new vehicle to enhance roleplay. Sweeping and operating a garbage truck grows boring.

6 Likes

support or whatever!

5 Likes

supoort

5 Likes

Support.

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Hello folks. Reminder that if you support a dev suggestion, please like the post instead of commenting.

6 Likes

support

5 Likes

did you… even read what kat said above

5 Likes

Support! Make sure to give it a heart guys so it actually gets seen

5 Likes

support, it can be used to empty trash at parks

4 Likes

shush

4 Likes