Support! Make sure to give it a heart guys so it actually gets seen

5 Likes

support, it can be used to empty trash at parks

4 Likes

shush

4 Likes

support 100000000000000000000%

5 Likes

Adding onto this, it adds a sense of realism, goto google images and type “public works” and see for yourself the type of vehicles DPW normally uses, our department is realistically more about just sweeping, however the lack of vehicles we are given severely limits what we can do, I already have plans for a new service for employees to run if it was added, and I personally don’t think it is a big thing to ask for ESPECIALLY considering they were implemented before, and randomly removed without notice.

I am practically begging all founders and co-founders to read this to give this consideration, I understand something like this is easy to pass up and forget about but it would mean a hell of a lot to our department for adding something as small as this, you don’t understand how much it would benefit us.

4 Likes

I actually disagree. I do not think DPW needs an F-150, however, I do think they need a new vehicle.

Maybe a more fitting vehicle such as the Nissan Rogue would benefit them!

7 Likes

Ok so I assume you suggested that truck because it has “Rogue” in the name… quite funny.

The reason an F150 is suggested, is because it was implemented before and taken away without notice, therefore cannot be that hard to add back.

7 Likes

yes sir i was joking, i already supported the post in a previous comment :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Support

5 Likes

support.

tahoe: 2 rowed vehicle in game w/ minimal storage space in the back, can’t tow anything in v2 either so its not like they can tow stuff around.

• plus its for administrative use, so no regular employee can use it.

f150: a 4 doored pick-up with a back seat for storage, plus an entire 6ft to 8ft bed able to store MUCH much more than a tahoe could.

5 Likes

Please make sure to like the original message on this thread to show support, still pushing for this if possible!

4 Likes

yessir

4 Likes

no support

3 Likes

any particular reasons you don’t support?

3 Likes

No :slight_smile:

4 Likes

this u? DPW Cars
(also hi btw)

5 Likes

yes cool truck stuff support

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

additionally we could even get a version with a bed cover for more rp, kinda like fsp’s new truck

6 Likes

pls add this

4 Likes