[V2] Allow DPW to drop F150 tools

As you all know we were awarded a Utility F150 for use with tools in the back. When the tools were initially added we were able to drop them to other people, similar to business items.

This was recently removed as it was clearly an unintended feature, however I would like to request for it to be added back, the reason being it will greatly enhance community service roleplay, something which is making a return. Participants would be able to use the tools when doing community service instead of like standing there and roleplaying it.

Please consider supporting!

• Support

0 voters

7 Likes

modern day firestone dealing

I support this, it would be cool for events hosted by DPW too where they can show people “how to use” certain tools!

7 Likes

I support this 100%. Like the person said above me, people would LOVE to see our tools and people do get interested.

We need more stuff for mass shifts too anyways, this would add more things to do.

2 Likes

Definitely needed for CS. Add it back!

5 Likes

This may even make Community Service members want to join the department after they see what we really have, and how “unique” DPW’s tools are. 110% should support

3 Likes

never knew u had 2 dads

That’s a very good point but adding on, we can give some tools to other businesses such as the Firestone Landscaping Company

2 Likes

SUSH LOL.

Never knew we even had that tbh. But that would also be really nice if we did get the ability back.

1 Like