Urdadcaleb for the Senate (May 2022)

urdadcaleb for the Senate

INTRODUCTION
Greetings, citizens of Firestone!
My name is Caleb, more formally known as urdadcaleb and I am currently running for a position within the Firestone State Senate. I joined Firestone around November of 2021, and since then, I have gained exceptional legislative experience within this state. Although it may not be as much as others, I do believe that I am capable of taking on the responsibilities as a Senator and carrying out my plans for this State.

EXPERIENCE
I have more experience than I had a month ago, and I do believe that it will contribute to my knowledge within the State Senate.

Experience:

• Redwood City Alderman x1
    Since my election into the Redwood City Council, just over a month ago, I’ve proposed 8-9 legislations within the short time that I’ve been present. Some of these bills ranged from changing the regional parking lot speed limit to managing the records of the City Council.

• Current State Trooper, Firestone State Patrol

• Current POST Instructor

Certifications & Licenses:

• Civilian Firearms License

• POST Certification

MY PLANS & DOCKET

1. For my term, I’m going to focus on the realism aspect. I’m not going to give some generic plan such as “increasing transparency within the Senate”.
  2. I plan to speak to the citizens of Firestone on a daily basis, receiving their opinions and suggestions in regards to the Senate and taking them into due consideration.
  3. I will be ready to take on any challenging interactions that I may encounter during my term within the Senate, ensuring that I am a reliable and trustworthy Senator.
  4. I will go to great lengths to ensure that I am available for direct contact, ready to listen to the citizens of Firestone.
  5. As I’ve stated in my previous campaign(s), I greatly value the opinion of the people. One of my motivations for presenting legislation to the City Council was based on either one person or a group of people.
  6. I will ALWAYS remain truthful and acquire integrity, as I’ve stated in my past campaign because as a Senator of this great state, these are traits and assets that you MUST obtain.
  7. In addition to plan #2, I will continue to acquire each and every aspect of Firestone and the citizens within this state, in order to best determine the outcome of certain situations, should they arise.
  8. I will maintain activity within the community, doing my best to ensure that the State Senate is represented in a positive manner.
  9. I will propose useful and necessary legislation in order to benefit the future of this State, as I’ve already done for the City of Redwood.

CONCLUSION
I would greatly appreciate the support from the citizen of Firestone. I believe that I am capable of being a reliable Senator, and I do hope you see the potential that resides within me. Each and everyone one of you deserves a reliable individual within the State Senate, more than one if that is possible. If you wish to support my campaign, please type “support” under this thread or through my methods of contact.

caleb#2647

Signed,
urdadcaleb
Redwood City Alderman & Senate Elections Candidate

3 Likes

Auto port

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes