Urdadcaleb for Redwood City Council

Introduction

To the citizens of the City of Redwood and the State of Firestone,
My name is urdadcaleb or Caleb, and I am running a position within the Redwood City Council. In November of 2021, I joined the State of Firestone. Ever since, I’ve been paying close attention to the state and its many aspects of it. I know for a fact that I don’t have a lot of experience within government specifically, however, I believe that this opportunity would be a great start for me.

My Experience, Certifications & Awards
I don’t have much experience within any prominent entity within the State of Firestone, however, I do have some notable ones:

Experience:

• Current POST Instructor
  • Current FSP/FNG Applicant
  • Former Director of CWS Training & Admissions

Awards:

• POST Academy Leadership Award (Class 66)
    • I was told by a member of POST command that my Junior Instructor application was extremely impressive, especially after just graduating the acaemy.

Certifications & Licenses:

• POST Certification
  • Concealed Firearms License

My Docket

1. I plan on increasing interactions and maintaining relationships between the Redwood City Council and the citizens of this wonderful state. I believe I’d be a great representative for the people, therefore, I need to take on this responsibility and execute it firsthand.
  2. I plan to increase the protection of businesses big and small, and citizens within Redwood, implementing new things on behalf of the citizens of Firestone.
  3. I will place myself as a direct representative for the citizens of Redwood, making sure your voices are HEARD and your concerns are ACKNOWLEDGED.
  4. I will always be ready to take on any challenges or obstacles that we may encounter.
  5. I will always remain truthful and acquire integrity with the citizens, as is expected and required.
  6. I will be available for direct contact (wherever it may be), as soon as my schedule permits it.
  7. I greatly value your opinion, regardless of if it impacts me personally or the Redwood City Council as a whole. I will take every bit of advice I’m given into thorough consideration.

Conclusion
I appreciate you taking my campaign into consideration. I’ve never done something like this before, and I’m excited to see how it turns out. I will do my best to provide for this state, no matter how small the problem is. You all deserve a reliable councilman, and I am here to do just that.
If you wish to support me, please type “support” under this thread or through my methods of contact.

caleb#2647

Signed,
urdadcaleb
RCC Special Elections Candidate

2 Likes

I support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Superguy611 supports my campaign.

1 Like

TheDarkBite1 supports my campaign.

1 Like

Support!

4 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Caps_Located supports my campaign.

1 Like

Do you think this was a lie or the truth ?? Support!

2 Likes

Full Support.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support to my fellow candidate

1 Like

devyfly supports my campaign.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

support