Upgrade SCSO SWAT M.C. 150

So currently and if any citizens been paying attention to the SWAT M.C. 150 were currently SWAT Operatives ride on top of a tool box mounted to the bed of the truck… while driving top speed of around (correct me if I’m wrong) 104 SPS, which in real life would be dangerous and impossible due to the fact as there STANDING on a tool box with no support. My only suggestion would be to make it more realistic and something what the Mexican Federal Police (Now known as the National Guard) and the Mexican Army has done is add a large cage, seats and a shield to protect the gunner.

Some pictures:

Some videos that shows in action:

Granted not a single US State (Nor Canadian Providence) does this kind of thing because they have SUV’s and Bearcats. But if were going to have Operatives riding on top of tool box in a truck that’s going 100 might as well make it realistic because in real life those Operatives would have a long hard fall to the ground.

Second reason: I think it would make SWAT more badass.

3 Likes

highly doubt this is going to happen

2 Likes

If I told you this was only gonna hurt
If I warned you that the fire’s gonna burn
Would you walk in?
Would you let me do it first?
Do it all in the name of love

Would you let me lead you even when you’re blind?
In the darkness, in the middle of the night
In the silence, when there’s no one by your side
Would you call in the name of love?

2 Likes

the alternative to such would be adding a simple animation where the user kneels with one knee on the box on the back whilst holding on to add safety, as irl it would be done that way

1 Like

:skull: would be nice tho

1 Like

except the problem is their barrel would then be inside the lightbar

1 Like

Never knew why SWAT didn’t just get an SUV with side rails to stand on rather than a meh F150 with a stupid seat on the back. They should just let SWAT sit in the pickup bed because the standing animation looks so dumb.

1 Like

In the name of love, name of love
In the name of love, name of love
In the name of
(In the name, name)

If I told you we could bathe in all the lights
Would you rise up, come and meet me in the sky?
Would you trust me when you’re jumping from the heights?
Would you fall in the name of love?

1 Like

They are provinces not providences but overall a good suggestion

1 Like

My bad

1 Like

I agree, the bed seats would be awesome, always wanted something like this

1 Like

No we don’t need this, we’re not Mexican SWAT

2 Likes