Updated Training Facilities

As a member of the Training Division within the Firestone Department of Transportation, one of the main struggles we encounter during our Session Two is constantly being attacked and obstructed by civilians. Unfortunately due to the lack of updates, we’re unable to conduct this session in our training facility. Many of the training facilities haven’t been updated in three or four years, leaving them insanely outdated.

Session Two should take, on average, an hour and a half to two hours, depending on trainees. However, with civilians obstructing and attacking us, this can prolong the session to three or even four hours, which is ridiculous. Session Two is also a very note heavy session, which makes it difficult to give out notes. With ROBLOX’s character limit, we’re very limited with the amount of notes we can hand out at once. In our training facility, we can post almost a whole section of the curriculum in one message through the message command.

All I am simply asking for is to please update the training facilities. All we need is updated equipment and scripts to properly train our trainees. Many trainees struggle to take in knowledge when they’re constantly distracted by those who’ve nothing better to do than obstruct and shoot up training sessions.

Thanks.

6 Likes

I support. On my session 2 training, there were 2 people, one of which was impersonating the POST uniform, both of them were obstructing our tow controls. SCSO took ages, and when they arrived, they fled away, after the LEO officer left, they came back again.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

SUPPORT UPDATE ALL OF THM

3 Likes

Very much support, especially for DOT/DPW.

3 Likes

DM me

2 Likes

ik ur saying a new facility could fix this however i think the department should also consider using discord voicechats or other forms of presenting the information needed. perhaps the department’s ways of training is also outdated? i agree tho new maps are needed

5 Likes