Updated Citation/Towing Laws!

Hello and before I start I’m sorry to all DOT and cops and everyone who despises me

Traffic Act was recently (a month ago) revised:

• You are allowed to park on the roadway now as long as there’s enough space for a car to pass etc etc (simplified).
    Please don’t tow/cite cars which are parked on the roadway, however annoying it may seem.
  • Sorry for making your lives harder but this was based off of a poll which was conducted. Most people wanted this update so it was implemented.

To view an UNOFFICIAL website on parking laws and further regulations, you can go here.
If you have any suggestions for a future revision, please DM me. PLEASE do not make your own amendment, I beg you, I want to keep the amendments to an all-time low for the Traffic Act and will implement it in the eventual upcoming revision!

This post was warranted as I did a few tests in the county and essentially everyone didn’t know this

you are allowed to sue dot/cops who tow your car for no reason but please don’t do this too much thanks

1 Like

does this count as illegal parking?

2 Likes

i don’t think so

1 Like

it does not

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like