Update SCFD station

So, we’ve seen multiple other stations get updated recently, such as SCSO, and FSP, with all new interiors.

One we haven’t seen updated, is SCFD, a station where employees are going to be most of the time. So it’d be nice to see updates to the station, to improve it. Such as more office space, kitchen/food/drink facilities, so we don’t have to go OOQ for stuff.

4 Likes

the scfd station is literally the biggest and best station in the game

4 Likes

can confirm

1 Like

We don’t have a lot to do in the station besides sit on the ground in the bay

1 Like

the only thing an updated station would get you are new places to sit and wait :weary:

2 Likes

u guys have beds, im extremely jelly.

2 Likes

we do too gender

you have an entire lounge, a kitchen, a sleeping room, a communications room, an upstairs meeting room, upstairs offices, and a large open bay. What more do you need to sit and wait for calls?

2 Likes

gym…? what are you guys trying to get added?

I agree let’s convert the SCFD interior into a courthouse!

4 Likes

u can use scriblelz animalfood & co roof as a court house

1 Like

what happens in the firehouse…stays in the firehouse

1 Like

I was talking to @Jambo0304 and I suggested remodeling the SCFD interior as we did for FSP & SCSO, the only roadblock would be convincing Fedora & trying to mimic the second floor as close as we can as the old versions of Stapleton County don’t have the second floor.

If we could get a decent amount of support for this then we may reconsider doing it after we get some businesses out of the way.

2 Likes

Yes but it’s old and outdated and not really up to par with the other stations.

Yeah why update SCSO and FSP when the do they use their stations lol no point doing most stuff it never gets used.

It does get used for trainings or briefings. SCSO at least. When I was in FSP they wanted to use it for briefings

SCFD, which has nothing in the county, is #1 on my list of “Departments in Need of Attention”

:salt:

next is DPW interior hehehehehehe

then again we got our stuff for the year…