Unpopular opinion : fs dhs has way too much cool shit

It’s not like we’re going to let everybody in that division, but I dont care if DHS has that division.

And also stop interpreting that FSP are a bunch of sped kids. Please.

FSP is, unfortunately, the LEA problem child either due to size, poor training, or both. I’d like to fix it, but I have no power to.

1 Like

With all due respect, a lot of your troopers have shown high levels of incompetence in the past, and present. Although it’s going down, I still see it daily. The new command has done a lot to cut down on it, and a lot of incompetent troopers have been cut from the department.

DHS has different purposes, I think a lot of people fail to understand that they need these resources. What do you guys want uniformed to have MP5s? Uniformed to have SRTs? Uniformed to have cool tech like wtf. There is only so many people using that actual “cool” things in DHS that it doesn’t matter to the 100+ in SCSO and FSP.

2 Likes

Two words on why we have those types of Troopers.

POST Newbies. The main problem is that POST isn’t teaching them common sense.

Shouldn’t have to be taught. It should be filtered out during the multiple stages of training. It’s simple to filter them out, you guys just aren’t doing it. I agree POST doesn’t teach it, but it shouldn’t have to be taught.
@Code_Law
E1: @ing codelaw

This is turning out of topic, you should try to stick to the original topic :ok_hand:

1 Like

Alright lads, get back to the discussion regarding the OP

1 Like

Its not that I think that DHS should not have these tools, DHS needs them,

its that other depts should get their own tools as well.

POST doesn’t teach common sense. I understand. Back when Straphos and I ran SCSO, we had no problems, just FSP. You’re complaining that POST doesn’t do anything? Why don’t you worry about yourself because you’re ignoring valid complaints the public is sending you.

1 Like

Back to the topic

Well when you have 10-14 year olds, you have to teach them that,like I say to my Troopers. “If you think it is a bad idea, Don’t do it” . Imma be honest when I first came out of POST i didn’t know anything expect the Radio codes and how to do the Traffic Stops and HR’s. I had to observe and teach myself.

1 Like

the sniper was given to swat too

k9 was promised for ages, we have had the division for ages.

investigations kit for IO, they have no other special tools.

training use only transit bus is literally just a copy of the new DOT bus, it’s not “new” it’s for CRT to use for training purposes.

3 Likes

Our Application process is flawed. And I can’t tell you the reason because it would technically be leaking what we do on our board.

ayo swatty will need that!

nahhh

yeah like icy said DHS isn’t DOT v2 with buses now, it’s for training purposes just as envelope specified

V2 wages are based on law written by congress, don’t think it makes much sense to shift blame onto development for that. (the wage update made it so EVERYONE makes more money for working on-duty).

All three of these are separate divisions within DHS. FSP has separate divisions, so does SCSO, so does national guard. All of these divisions within these departments have things designated for only their division.

SCSO SWAT - Bearcat; AX-338 (Sniper Rifle as you complained about); Two fully automatic weapons; Riot Shield; Battering Ram; Tear Gas & Flashbang.

FSP AP - Tactical Transport; Medivac; and normal response helicopter.

FNG CG - CG F150; CG Boat

All teams get updates as we get to them. Two weeks ago we updated DHS:IO (Detective Kit for bank robberies), last week we updated Corrections (Prison bus), and this week we are updating the Department of Transportation (Bus operations and routes).

Different departments have a different amount of divisions to be attended to. If one department has more divisions than the others, then that’s why they have what they have in V2.

If you have suggestions for V2 departments and/or divisions, make a thread in the development tab listed on the forums for further inquiry to be looked at and considered.

2 Likes

Think about it, we have a use for it, CRT is a tactical division and SWAT has the same stuff, IO is an Investigative division, I believe if you want to have access join DHS

1 Like

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/c/development

Make a thread here for development suggestions!

This topic has been closed, but I will put in my two cents in regards to your unpopular opinion. @pathwaysbball has basically covered the jist of it.

As stated, each department has their own divisions with their own special perks. Most divisions have received their updates in the past whilst others are still pending updates. Homeland Security were one of the few department that received their updates late. Many of the updates you see are for Homeland Security as they are still lacking their division updates.

Here is the list of things each department has:

1. SCSO
    • Taurus
    • SWAT: Bearcat, Sniper, Flashbang
  2. DHS
    • CRT: Tear gas, Sniper, F-150 with ammo
    • IO: Detective Kit, Explorer
    • FPS: K-9
    • SS: Limo, Chairs
    • Smoke Bomb
  3. FSP
    • Charger
    • ASU: Helicopters
  4. DoT
    • Bus
    • Tow Trucks
    • Taxis
    • Arrow and other administrative vehicles
  5. DPW
    • Trash System
    • Garbage Truck
    • Sweeper
    • Administrative Tahoe
  6. DoH
    • Absolutely nothing yet?
  7. Corrections
    • Prison Bus
    • MD: F-150, Boats
    • SERT: Absolutely nothing
  8. National Guard
    • Humvee, with ammo and medical tools
    • All grenades
    • Coast Guard: F-150, Boats
  9. Citizens
    • Bank Robberies
    • Illegal license plate changes
    • Illegal guns
    • Full health illegally or legally
    • Fastest vehicle in game

Complaining about pay? Sorry, that was your local congressmembers. Review the Fair Pay Act here: Fair Pay Act

The training-purpose bus is not even in v2, it’s at their training facility. I’ll add it to SCSO for SWAT training too, if I ever get permissions in that group. Seriously, consider the job title, not what tech they get. Each department will receive their respective focus when time is appropriate.

2 Likes