UnlimitedMango for House of Reps!

Hello friends,

I am the Mango Man, and I am hereby announcing and declaring my candidacy for the House.

PAST AND CURRENT OCCUPATIONS

• POST; Certified (2017)
  • SCSO; Former Sheriff (2017)
  • DOJ; Public Defender (2020)
  • DOT; Public Employee (2020)

INTRO

I have been a member of this community for 3 long years. During this time, I have come to achieve many things which I am most certainly proud of. In my early few months within Firestone, I dedicated myself to protecting and serving the community as a Law Enforcement Officer. I spent a year in the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, and in due time became the Sheriff under the Ash administration. After my tenure as Sheriff, I spent a few months away from the community to focus on myself. After this break, I returned to this community with different ambitions and aspirations in mind. I have become fascinated and bewitched with the legislative and judicial processes; for this reason, I immediately decided I wanted to practice law within the state. I wanted to aid and advocate for others, be there to help when someone is in a snare - this is what motivates me to come back to this community every day.

I currently serve as legal counsel for multiple businesses, and I represent citizens of the state in criminal and civil disputes. I have a few cases in session as of right now; so feel free to check.

MY GOALS

1. Pushing for fair and reasonable jail times for criminal offenses:

Just like the law enforcement community, the criminal community is certainly imperative to the success and the advancement of this state. There has been a growing controversy revolving around this issue, and I vow to work with my fellow congress members to find a consensus and equilibrium.

1. Business support:

I vow to aid and support the private businesses within the state. Having fruitful opportunities and occupations available to citizens within our state is crucial. I plan to speak with the owners and the workforce of these businesses on a consistent basis, and I will do my best to assist any of their needs.

1. Constitution:

I plan to assist in the effort towards creating the new constitution. It is my belief that a new constitution is necessary due to the many meaningless sections therein. There is no “one-time” fix that can be made here due to the many issues.

1. Listening to your concerns!

CONCLUSION

I understand some of you will have criticisms and concerns with me running for congress. However, I welcome them all; for this is merely natural for any citizen to have with someone running to represent them. Although, if elected, I vow to be there for all of you; to help and assist with any issues you may have. I vow to be committed to this community, to not abandon my sacred and solemn duty bestowed upon me. Finally, I vow to be open and honest with all of you, I will give you a straight answer and nothing less; for that is what you deserve.

Thank you.

support the mango mannnn!!!

If you have a question, be sure to DM me!

UnlimitedMango, Esq.

mango man#0885

16 Likes

SUPPORT MORE FRUITS IN CONGRESS

8 Likes

Support & highly endorsed

8 Likes

Support.

:mango:

8 Likes

SUPPORT!!!

btw anyone who doesn’t support this main is a fruitist

10 Likes

SUPPORT.

5 Likes

S U P P O R T !!!

4 Likes

BIG SUPPORT, VERY BIG

It’s nice to see this man running, i have trust in him representing US very WELL!

6 Likes

support and endorsed

5 Likes

support!

:mango:

6 Likes

support

4 Likes

nice

support

6 Likes

SUPPORT!