Uniform ingame

Ok so hear me out here. It’s a bit of a pain having to equip uniform on your ROBLOX avatar on the website (depending on the platform you use). It’s especially a pain for those who change division, like FSP ground → FSP:ASU or SCSO Patrol SWAT → Active SWAT or whatever you guys call it.

For example, if you’re changing from FSP ground to FSP ASU and there’s a pursuit going on of an armed black SRT in the night and you just have to get in the air. But you cant because you have to go and change your uniform and then change team/reset and then sort your tools and then you can fly. Or if there’s a bank robbery and SWAT needs to deploy. They’ve been requested and we’re currently patrolling, but to deploy they have to change their uniform, reset/change team, sort their inventory again, and then actually respond.

Theres a simple solution to these small but annoying problems: uniform lockers. They aren’t too hard to make and many groups have them. You’d just join the game, go on team, and click the locker and pick your uniform. And if you’re changing division (as I added examples for earlier), you’d just return to the station (where you’d need to go to change vehicle anyway) and click the locker, change your uniform, and change your callsign by clicking it on the radio. You wouldn’t have to reset or change your avatar at all.

Don’t just say I’m lazy because I’m sure divisional personnel will agree with me. Sometimes by the time you get in the air the suspect is long gone or arrested. Or I assume by the time SWAT deploys the situation might have came to an end in some way or another?

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [V2] Adding in Uniform Givers

1 Like
1 Like