Uncircuit for Senate

Of course, with finals ending it’s time for a change!

As Senator, my main goal is to finish a project I have worked on with Former Attorney General 1superchris2:

THE FIRESTONE MILITARY CODE

dramatic music

Jokes aside, however, many members of the Department of Justice have voiced their opinions on defining the Judge Advocate General’s Corps for the Firestone National Guard. I am expecting to finish the military code, defining the JAG Corps, and potentially establishing a separate military court while discussing these matters with Chief Justice @Skye_Jones.

If enough people suggest this I will also start codifying every single bill into a U.S. Code-esque code. I am not joking.

Our laws have been plagued with a problem: constant replacement with bills seemingly alleviating every problem. However, each has a problem of their own.

By having a Firestone State Code, we can easily simply amend it until we’ve reached the ultimate goal of what we intended for a charge to be defined as, or the punishment it was supposed to give, or describe general functions of certain entities, such as the BLEE.

I will be happy to keep the public informed on these projects, if you elect me, Uncircuit, as Senator!

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support!

3 Likes

bribed me with eggs

support

3 Likes

sorry sir I only have testicles

unlike bobby’s mom

2 Likes

support.