Uncircuit for House!

Hello! My name is Uncircuit and I am a Middle Class Citizen in the State of Firestone, running for a position in the House of Representatives. I am well known in the community as a helping hand, able to help others when in need, and listen to others when they add their own opinions.
Some of my past experiences include:

Former DOJ:PR Representative and Acting Head of PR
Yes, I know this isn’t really worthy of experience (considering this position collapsed in a week or two), but I actually learned a lot of stuff while in the Department of Justice. For example, I now have a better understanding of what citizens want for the Department of Justice, and I was able to help suggest those ideas to the one and only DannyboyLaw.

Bank of Firestone Head of Clerks
“Yo Uncircuit where do you even get all these weird jobs bruh” Well, most of my jobs may sound weird or you’ve never heard of them, but most of these are new jobs. As the current Head of Clerks for the Bank of Firestone, I maintain all activity in the Bank of Firestone. I’ve dealt with numerous customers who have all needed help at some point, therefore having experience in public relations.

As a representative, I will make sure that Firestone will not be plagued with corruption, as corruption is what is making the state break apart bit by bit. I will I will also benefit the state, and the citizen by letting them have a say, asking them for feedback about the current administration, and propose and approve any bills that would be beneficial and honoring to the state as a whole.
Thank you very much, and have a good day.

Signed,
Uncircuit

1 Like

s u p p o r t

2 Likes

Support, best of luck,

LawEnforcement13.

1 Like

Supported by the shark man

1 Like

Support,

NorthEasternLaws

1 Like

Support, good luck bro!

1 Like

Support,

Signed
Ak_lixio

1 Like

Signed,

TimothyConyers

1 Like

I have seen a level of maturity and professionalism represented by this individual throughout my experiences as an Assistant Attorney General that certainly proves he is an excellent candidate for the Firestone House of Representatives. I support him.

1 Like

support

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Supported

1 Like

I would like to thank everyone for supporting me through this campaign, and I appreciate everyone taking the time to sign.
I would like to announce that I will be running for the Firestone Libertarian Party, as its values are what I believe is the most like my values.

If you’d like, please contact me via Discord at Uncircuit#4504.

Support!

-Frixtro

1 Like

Again, thank you to all the people who have supported me. You have made me a better person and I will not disappoint you. Elections will start today at 7 PM EST, so make sure you know who you will vote for beforehand!

Support,

M.Lafayette

Support,

1 Like