Unanchor tool

ok so blah blah blah dobw is being removed in v3 blah blah we’re “inactive.” HOWEVER, i think that there should be like some sort of unanchor tool to unanchor boats that are anchored. dot can tow vehicles parked or not, but when 98% of boats abandoned in-game are anchored, we can’t tow them and our shifts can get boring. I’ve given up on asking for development to happen for dobw (since it was proven that when we got brooms. BROOMS. activity and employment spiked up so much, but every message I send is always a consistent “dobw is being removed no”) however, we literally cannot do the one thing we are responsible for and the entire point of this department if we can’t tow boats bc they are anchored. atp we’re not asking for a lot, we just need this itty bitty tool (or a fix in general) so we can continue our responsibilities and at least have something to do during our shifts.

5 Likes

situation that occurred recently: boat spawned blocking FDOC’s spawn, anchored. we couldn’t move it, so MD had no boat. this issue is universal to other departments bc we can’t move it, same with civ and SAR.

2 Likes

Support, maybe make it when the tow gets attached to boat it unanchors it, when it is unattached, reanchored

4 Likes

another good idea

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes