TylerEllerbee for City Council of Redwood

I support

Redwood Alderman,
Robloxelsuper

2 Likes

This is so false… The Redwood city council isn’t inactive, in fact, they hosted a meeting allowing citizens to voice their opinions today, and it was amazing.

2 Likes

Kinda sad how you didn’t see he defamed your city council

2 Likes

If you deny a issue that is present, how can you be a qualified candidate for this position. I currently am the City Advisor for the City of Redwood and we have hosted 1 meeting in over a month. Even the Mayor has expressed their is inactivity inside the City Council.

2 Likes

I would not say this is slander, no we’re not inactive, however, we do need more legislation. Our City Council is trying our best to get as much out.

2 Likes

Probably because you don’t understand that the State Legislature has made the majority of legislation possible.

2 Likes

How could I not be qualified for the position? You’ve not been in the legislature per your own words that didn’t include any type of legislature when mine has extensive legislative experience. I’ve written tons of laws, and in-fact co-sponsored many great laws. I also did something for the greater good when I proposed the expulsion of thematthew_rblx when he got convicted/charged on contempt of court.

2 Likes

So then, you supported someone who’s provided misinformation to serve on our City’s Council.

2 Likes

If you want to talk, don’t do it here.

2 Likes

I find it inappropriate to try to attack me on my campaign forum. You yourself did not give any plans and have just said that the State Government has thought of all legislation possible. I respectfully ask that you do not try to slander my campaign and instead ask me or talk to me if you have any issues. @JamieFerrington

3 Likes

It’s not slander if it’s true… This is for supporting discussing and evaluating your campaign message. It’s going to be hard for you in the City Council if you can’t take criticism.

2 Likes

Cut the shit, both of you.

2 Likes

I support! He knows his stuff and could help Redwood out a lot!

2 Likes

@Philip_Forth Supports

2 Likes

I have a question…what are your policies for government assistance services

2 Likes

Support…

2 Likes

daddy tyler gets full support.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like