TylerEllerbee for City Council of Redwood

TylerEllerbee for City Council

Hello, I am TylerEllerbee, I am announcing that I will be running for City Council in Redwood. I am currently the City Advisor for Redwood and I have witnessed the inactivity first hand in the City Council. I would like to join the City Council to fix this.

Current Employment:

Department of Commerce
  • Department of Commerce; Board of Directors; I just got hired into the Department of Commerce as the Director of Public Affairs. I am trying to keep the Division going but recover it from severe inactivity.
Department of Corrections
  • Department of Corrections; Correctional Officer; I am currently a correctional officer for the Firestone DoC. I work hard to protect the prison daily and to prevent the escape of inmates.
Redwood Advisor
  • Redwood Advisor; I am currently the Redwood Advisor and I take this position on with pride. I currently assist the Mayor and Press Sec. in planning events and other administrative duties.

Former Employment:

Stapleton County Fire Department
  • Stapleton County Fire Department; I am a former firefighter in the Stapelton County Fire Department, I will admit I have made some mistakes but I feel I have learned from them and bettered myself as a person.
Department of Transportation
  • Department of Transportation
Department of Public Works
  • Department of Public Works

Plans:

I have lots of plans if I were to be elected into the City Council. We have all witnessed the Inactivity of the Redwood City Council for a while now and I would like to change this. If I were to get elected to this position I will work for the people of Redwood. Most of my legislation would be directed more towards version 3. I also plan to be very transparent and allow people to suggest changes to legislation. We are elected by the people, so we should work for the people.

I hope you will support my campaign! Thanks!

GlockEllerbee Disclaimer

I am not in any way related to GlockEllerbee. What he does is wrong, inappropriate and just bad overall. I get my ‘Ellerbee’ name from the group in Mayflower called the Ellerbee Family. Glock did not like us so he changed his name to ruin our reputation. If you have any questions comment below or DM me.

I also currently run Firestone Aurora News which brings you the Firestone Times!

4 Likes

Full support, he know’s his stuff. He’s a great person and is more than capable of getting the job.

Support

Redwood Mayor,
RacingLemonFTW

2 Likes

yessir support

2 Likes

I support

Redwood Alderman,
Robloxelsuper

2 Likes

This is so false… The Redwood city council isn’t inactive, in fact, they hosted a meeting allowing citizens to voice their opinions today, and it was amazing.

2 Likes

Kinda sad how you didn’t see he defamed your city council

2 Likes

If you deny a issue that is present, how can you be a qualified candidate for this position. I currently am the City Advisor for the City of Redwood and we have hosted 1 meeting in over a month. Even the Mayor has expressed their is inactivity inside the City Council.

2 Likes

I would not say this is slander, no we’re not inactive, however, we do need more legislation. Our City Council is trying our best to get as much out.

2 Likes

Probably because you don’t understand that the State Legislature has made the majority of legislation possible.

2 Likes

How could I not be qualified for the position? You’ve not been in the legislature per your own words that didn’t include any type of legislature when mine has extensive legislative experience. I’ve written tons of laws, and in-fact co-sponsored many great laws. I also did something for the greater good when I proposed the expulsion of thematthew_rblx when he got convicted/charged on contempt of court.

2 Likes

So then, you supported someone who’s provided misinformation to serve on our City’s Council.

2 Likes

If you want to talk, don’t do it here.

2 Likes

I find it inappropriate to try to attack me on my campaign forum. You yourself did not give any plans and have just said that the State Government has thought of all legislation possible. I respectfully ask that you do not try to slander my campaign and instead ask me or talk to me if you have any issues. @JamieFerrington

3 Likes

It’s not slander if it’s true… This is for supporting discussing and evaluating your campaign message. It’s going to be hard for you in the City Council if you can’t take criticism.

2 Likes

Cut the shit, both of you.

2 Likes

I support! He knows his stuff and could help Redwood out a lot!

2 Likes

@Philip_Forth Supports

2 Likes

I have a question…what are your policies for government assistance services

2 Likes

Support…

2 Likes

daddy tyler gets full support.

2 Likes