Trucking Job to earn more money

I’ve been thinking, so I’m a poor soul in V2 and maybe we can add a Trucking job or something? Something that won’t lag up the server but still give us more money than just like what is it? 6/2min??

Anyways. Maybe deliver food in a small box truck you buy and you earn money for every delivery.

:triumph:

10 Likes

I agree, to be honest. Make it like bloxburg and have us do simple things like pizza making or something

sometimes we want to be italian bakers man

gosh.

4 Likes

Isn’t this already coming in V3? Maybe not.

1 Like

No idea.

1 Like

Or maybe just make it like a delivery job where you have “boxes” of stuff in your car such as dough to go to Original Pizza and then you drop it off with your car which further prevents the increase of already prominent lag. I like it but I think it’s still very grey and needs some revision. Semi support.

2 Likes

Its 8$/2 minutes and I agree. Some job that doesn’t require multiple virtual certifications or some class. Just something simple. Non laggy. I also think that these jobs that require vehicles should offer them for free but only available during your ‘shift’. For example, delivering pizza for ‘Luis’s pizzeria’ should only have the delivery vehicle available to spawn during your shift. The trucking job is also a good idea as long as we don’t get too realistic and require a Commercial Vehicle License.

2 Likes
1 Like