TrevorFaint for Prominence District Council

Full support.

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

I see a lot of ambition with your speech.

2 Likes

support for this man!

2 Likes

I Strict_Law a business owner and a middle class citizen fully supports you

2 Likes

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681860566381363222/682566261602910208/Screenshot_20200227-073201_Discord.jpg (Link because I’m on mobile.)

2 Likes

support!!

2 Likes

question, what are your plans?

1 Like

I plan to bring the voice of the people to the council and further bring the community together. My goal is to make Prominence a better district for all and my way of doing that is largely bringing forth the people’s ideas. However, as councilman, I plan to bring in more events and exciting things for the people of Prominence and it’s tourists.

2 Likes

@Chill_Bunniez

2 Likes

so your plan is to host events and “exciting things” and to act upon the people’s idea but not your ideas? How do you plan to know what the people want and their ideas?

1 Like

I’m going to reach out to the people through things such as surveys. For example, I would start surveys that allow people to rate and give ideas to the municipal government. I’d also help in implementing a suggestion form that would be checked on an daily-ish basis by myself and the rest of the council.

2 Likes

I plan to act on my ideas as well as others. I believe in a leadership concept called Servant Leadership, you might be familiar with it. Basically what it means is as a leader, the people don’t serve you. You serve the people. My ideas are second in my eyes. The people give me my power as a councilman. I represent them, and in my eyes that puts them before me.

2 Likes

Support,

Redwood Alderman, sl_edge

2 Likes

Voting open.

1 Like