Training Facility Bugs / Features

This thread is only for the Research and Development Team to track all bugs & suggestions within the Fire & Med, LEO and Public Services Training Facilities.

Bug Format

Training Facility: [LEO, FIRE, PUBLIC SERVICES]
Bug: [Description]
Steps to Reproduce: [Steps]
F9 Log: (If necessary)

Suggestion Format

Training Facility: [LEO, FIRE, PUBLIC SERVICES]
Suggestion: [Description]

2 Likes

Training Facility : I think everyone would enjoy something like this.
Suggestion : Not trying to ask for a lot but would it be possible to have a Trello or some system where department administrations can manage admin/mod within the Training centers so that whenever an instructor hosts a training they have to ask for someone with admin to come into the server which causes schedule conflicts and sometimes those with admin don’t have the vacancy to give instructor temp mod.

5 Likes

Training Facility : LEO (FSP specifically - Maybe others idk)
Bug : Vehicles not spawning.
Steps to Reproduce : Go to the car dealer while on FSP team (idk about others), try to spawn a vehicle.
F9 Log : (If necessary)

2 Likes

Every department except for POST.

1 Like

you’ve clearly never used the training facility before, but every department IS included and POST DOES use the training facility for particular phases.

2 Likes

Training Facility: LEO (RPD)
Bug: Vehicles not spawning

1 Like

Training Facility LEO
Bugs

• Distress signal sound not working
  • No car spawn except POST works
  • Police Tape tool not working
  • When making a 911 call player has to reset to see it on their incoming calls UI
  • Have callsigns save like in V2 (although it’s not that much of a deal, just saves time)
  • FIX THIS FLOATING ROCK TOO PLEASE I CANT LOOK AT IT :pray:

Training Facility LEO
Suggestions

• Make the name above the players head be their username on default, not display name.
  • After someone is arrested, instead of the UI breaking after booking, have the LOVID be sent somewhere (prefferably to moderators and above) so that it can be verified by an instructor easily instead of sending a screenshot via DMs, same goes for citing
3 Likes

Im keeping the rock.

2 Likes

bad

Encountered in LETF

2 Likes

Fixed

Fixed

It works…?

Fixed

Fixed

Fixed

:+1:

1 Like

Hello,

This is a request for the Firestone Development team to fix bugs and perhaps add some new features in the V2 Law Enforcement Officer Training Facility. As a POST Instructor, we often have to improvise or go through weird workarounds to provide our cadets with a more realistic roleplay, that would closely represent what happens in the County,

BUGS:

• Cars still not working

• Cars on some teams still cannot be spawned. I only tested the Arborfield Police and Corrections’ teams but I’m sure there are more that don’t work.
    • If a civilian car is spawned, nobody can get in, even if it’s unlocked, meaning you cannot simulate a pursuit/felony stop with multiple passengers.
    • Give the cars random plates again :pray:
  • Police tape tool is still not working (the one in serverstorage, it works on most teams from what I saw)

• Please give the tool on default to the POST team.
  • Callsigns still don’t save.

SUGGESTIONS:

• Add a command/feature for instructors to trigger a Burglary, ATM or Bank alarm, that would show up on the ERU.

• Maybe add a GUI that would allow to trigger any 911 call, with the title and description being unique, with some presets being made.
    • With Robberies make the alarm sound, as well as flash the lights for a better roleplay.
  • Reintroduce the feature that spawned cars in different colors, it gave cars variety and there were not only gray cars driving around.

• Add breaching markings to the buildings like in the old POST facility (make sure to include X and Y breach)

• If also possible, add a feature that lets instructors ‘turn on’ a roof above the building with a push of a button, allowing to create realistic scenarios like where you have no idea which room a suspect is in.

Make it bright inside when the roof is closed if this option is ever considered.

• Instead of the points GUI replace it with the emotes, so that you can simulate holding your hands up or laying down.

I hope these options can be considered and possibly added to the facility. I’ll be sure to update you when and if I find any more bugs while hosting sessions. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions feel free to reply under this topic.

Sincerely,
bil2ly