Tow trucks with 4 seats instead of 2

, ,

For V3, there should be a tow truck with 4 seats instead of only 2. It can get really annoying when towing a vehicle with more than 1 person inside it and having to call a taxi to transport the rest of the people in the vehicle. Where with a 4 seater tow truck, we could transport the rest of the people in the tow truck itself.

8 Likes

It is realism. I personally have not seen a tow truck with more than 2 doors. Maybe 3 seats would be possible, having one in the middle. Just don’t think it is realistic. An alternative might be a courtesy vehicle brought by the tow truck or a taxi.

3 Likes

i was gonna comment the same but i googled it and found a few 4 door tow trucks, seems to be pretty rare tho

4 Likes

Personally, I think it’s better for RP having to call a taxi. Generally people who RP tow scenes are individuals and not groups of people.

3 Likes

theres never taxis online tho…

5 Likes

Any DOT can switch to taxi.

3 Likes

but they DONT…

5 Likes

Cause no one ever asks for one

2 Likes

Most tow trucks are 2door but seat 3.

4 Likes

I live in a large city (Toronto), and most tow trucks here are crew cabs, meaning they do have back seats.

4 Likes

yea its mostly 1 driver, 1 passenger seat and like 1 seat in the middle, irl i hate the middle seats

4 Likes

why would you start this again

4 Likes

im from the future, still no online taxis. :l

4 Likes

4 door tow trucks look weird, 3 seats would be better but anyways support

2 Likes