Tow Truck Flinging

As an Employee of the Firestone Department of Transportation (1T31), I have a lot of trouble with trollers who keep getting in and on the tow truck but my biggest problem is when the person flings my tow truck. Basically, they get in between the driver seat and the passenger seat and just move around. The tow truck starts shaking and then it gets flung. This does waste a lot of time and the person who flung it just hops out and runs away. Now, I have to either walk over back to DOT in Redwood or I have to respawn and start again. I really hate that people can do this and as said in DOT, I have to give 3 warnings before using OC spray which sometimes just takes too long. Besides after the OC spray, sometimes they continue to try to fling it before LEO can come and help out. Can a developer please fix this because it is so time-wasting and annoying to the people driving the tow truck.

2 Likes

it’s roblox physics, nothing can be done unfortunately.

2 Likes

Envelope could keep the NetworkOwner set to the player even when the player jumps out. It might solve some problems but then again, might not.

2 Likes

They manage to fling it even when the player is in the driver’s seat. I didn’t build or script the vehicle models, but what I’m told is that the collisions spaz out. Idk.

2 Likes

Alright, Thanks for at least reading it.

2 Likes

tbh, just spray them because warnings won’t make any difference

2 Likes