๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–“๐–Š

Don? someone call Tony Soprano!

2 Likes

It honestly was extremely unnecessary, and frankly, a little embarrassing that theyโ€™re reaching for miniscule shit.

5 Likes

:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

dps starts crying madly

2 Likes

it just shows how the sitting congress doesnโ€™t have a great focus on the experience of the other half of the community, which is unfortunate.

although i am interested in the congressmenโ€™s justification for why they decided to make usb firewalls illegal to possess; given that hacking equipment is legal IRL :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

A lack of separation between things happening in character and out will always leave problems for particular things. For example, if I DM someone in firestone trying to create an organized crime group with actual prominence someone is just going to share Dmโ€™s and itโ€™s gg no re. If I were to DM someone on discord for something like GTA that dm isnโ€™t usable in my roleplay. The thing with organized crime is it requires people to target things farther then just robbing banks, and with the state of recordings (there being no RP needed in turning on a body cam etc for evidence to be used) itโ€™s just too easy to get caught, and once youโ€™re caught enjoy your 12 hours of jail time and all your buildup being diminished. Once youโ€™re caught youโ€™re caught

3 Likes

no you dont. you lose a post cert

2 Likes

My job as a Congressmen was to listen to the public. Regardless of your social status, position in congress, if youโ€™re a criminal or a legal citizen, I will listen to you.

If you see a law that you donโ€™t believe benefits our game and itโ€™s mechanics, I will look into it, and, if I do decide that it interferes with it, then I will write a nullification for it.

If you donโ€™t tell us, we more than likely wonโ€™t recognize it.

3 Likes

don canine sends his regards

3 Likes

Should just allow anyone to do crime off dutyโ€ฆ

2 Likes

just allow crime alts maybe, not crime off duty

4 Likes

yes allow crim alts like mayflower! I know so many LEOs that would be hella good crims.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes