Top Stories in Firestone

So, as Firestone has been here for a good bit, I wanna hear some of the stories of the community members here, so if you feel comfortable tell a story!

9 Likes

once upon a time there was a man who asked for firestonian stories. he later received some stories and lived happily ever after

10 Likes

i could tell you the kolibob and ovg stories but they’re a bit excessive.

7 Likes

smh kolibob couldnt even survive one impeachment. very SAD!!! unsuitable dictator!!!

7 Likes

one time i drove @Jen_Holten beetle into the lake and got beat by crt and bound by my legs and arms and sprayed with narcan for overdosing on drugs

7 Likes

we won BIG in a war with atoll that they provoked, courtesy of our great generals, servicemen and me

7 Likes

once upon a time I go arrested and shot for being black by a sheriff

4 Likes

tell me the story

4 Likes

After how long it took you to convince me to even let you drive it

4 Likes

just did!

4 Likes

a long version : (

3 Likes

Yes, longer!

2 Likes

Once, there was a man. A tremendous man, who sought to be Governor of the wonderful land of Firestone! Oh! This man! So patriotic! So active! This man ran for the Governor position, and won! BIG WIN! But alas, the big bad Envelope stopped the man in his path, and cuffed him! The last words spoken to the man were, “Obstruction of Justice, Rights in DOC.” And the man was gone, vanished, never to be seen again. Some say within the future this man may return to the Governorship, where he rightfully belongs…

THE END

16 Likes

im so happy josh got arrested tbh

3 Likes

Once there was these two men named Rolerain & Buford

They had Sexual Interactions inside of a Vehicle

The end

3 Likes

It was consensual, and now we call it Rolested.

5 Likes

wasn’t*

jesus christ.

4 Likes

oh my gosh that was during my time

3 Likes

agreed

3 Likes

once upon a time i was not a criminal and was smart

3 Likes