Tonyvision12_3 for County Council candidate/ Stapleton County

Hello, everyone, My name is Tonyvision12_3 and today I am running for County Council it’s something I would like to achieve within the State of Firestone. I have been in Firestone for 6 months I think what I am willing to do now is something I have never done in the state. Being a County Council has been something I have looked forward since the day I became a citizen in Firestone. I have been extremely cautious not to gather any records for this purpose of being apart of this position. I will be set apart mostly by my relentless effort to do my absolute best for any event within the County. No matter what, I will try my best to reach my goal for this position. I am willing to welcome any hard responsibilities that come my way during my journey.

I will make a promise to complete any and all tasks thrown at me during my time here. Through my dedication and trustworthiness to show that I am worthy of this position. As an inhabitant of the State of Firestone, I am always ready to accept new job offerings available as part of one the benefits of being a County Council is one of them. By refraining from joining in on this crime it gives me these availabilities where I can do something cool to actually benefit the state. So vote today we can make a change together!

Current job:
Department of Public Works

Tonyvision12_3
Tonyvision12_3#7985

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

Sure

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes