Tonysstepbro for State Senate (2023-1)

Good Evening, Firestone. Some of you know me as tonysstepbro, or my previous username Shadow_Pentatonix. I am a long-time State of Firestone member who has typically focused on the Law Enforcement side of Firestone. After serving within the County Government, I took a very long break from the legislative side of Firestone. During this time, I have gained fundamental knowledge on the specifics of the Firestone congress.

As an outsider to the Firestone Legislative Government, I believe I will exist to be an effective Senator as my priority would be the status of the State rather than my political career. I intend to propose pieces of legislation which benefit Citizens of Firestone positively in public and behind the scenes if elected.

I am announcing my candidacy for the 2023-1 Firestone Senate Elections.

Below you may find noteworthy positions I have obtained.

(Stapleton County)
Elected County Councilman (Special Election) - Served under Markehabashi
Elected County Councilman - August '18 - Served under Ash1835
Voted County Chairman subsequent to the August '18 Council Elections

(Firestone Law Enforcement Background)
Corporal - Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office (Current)
Sergeant - Firestone State Patrol (Former Employment)
Correctional Officer - Firestone Department of Corrections (Former Employment)

Thank you for considering me in your ballots.
My name is tonysstepbro, and I would be honored to have your vote.

Any questions / comments can be sent to my direct messages (hayden.#7133) for an expedited response however questions are encouraged on the forum as well.

5 Likes

support.

2 Likes

candidate has full support from me!

2 Likes

what is your opinion on the issue of foreign nationals influencing our government?

2 Likes

Foreign nationals influencing our government could pose a huge threat to the security of the state. I will be proposing legislature that benefits Citizens of Firestone without the unnecessary influence of foreign nationals. If in my time as a Senator I discover such, I will ensure a common understanding of the threat with congress and work to find a unified strategy to address it.

1 Like

Okay, decent. Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

OH MY GOD SUPPORT

2 Likes

MAJOR ENDORSEMENT

2 Likes

jaderigs supports -

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support <3

3 Likes

demoman3200 supports-

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support! It is evident that this man will benefit the citizens and not the EVIL ESTABLISHMENT!

2 Likes

OH MY GOD STEP BRO! YOU’RE SO SUPPORTABLE!!! SUPPORT!!!

2 Likes

Support !

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes