Tjrusty for Senate

i know this man i dont even need to read his speech

great attorney

ly and support

2 Likes
1 Like

BAR stands for Big Ass Retard because those are the only people who refer to it as that.

No support.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Thanks for the input.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Best position in DoCM if you ask me

Support

1 Like

support

2 Likes

mango man support !!

smart guy, knows what hes doing

2 Likes

Being mayor of a city is a difficult and challenging job, especially in a state as problematic and dysfunctional as Firestone. It is never for the lightweight. TJR history is decidedly one as a lightweight. He’s never had to prove himself through demonstrated results before and firestone politics and public bureaucracy has a way of hiding mediocrity.

So TrJ, you point out you were a redwood and aborfield mayor… are we to be impressed?

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

As for him being a “Retard” - do you have a link to that diagnosis? Or are you a licensed physician who has had first hand knowledge of any diagnosis? Just curious …

2 Likes

support ig he was an ok city attorney

2 Likes

I’m not asking to impress you, rather try and show that I have qualifications. My former positions may not have been incredibly difficult, but they were rewarding and important. They helped me get my footing and learn to legal process and now I have hopes to continue my civil service in the Senate. I’d appreciate your support and vote if you deem me worthy.

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

no support
u cant even write a nice speech idk how u were ever elected

1 Like

LMAOOO

1 Like

User on ballot. Voting here.