Tjrusty for Senate

|624x249.2054541276738

TJRUSTY FOR SENATE

Section I - Candidate

Section II - Plans

Section I - Candidate

Hi! I’m tjrusty, I’m running for Senator.

I have held many municipal positions in my past, including the following:

Redwood Mayor x3

Redwood Deputy Mayor x1

Redwood Aldermen x2

Arborfield Mayor x2

Arborfield Deputy Mayor x1

Arborfield City Attorney

Additionally, I am a BAR Certified Attorney and serve as a Public Defender in the Department of Justice.

I also served as Deputy Chief Inspector in DOCM for six months.

I have been in Firestone for a while and now hope to be a part of the future of our state by writing and voting on the laws that will lead us Forward.

Section II - Plans

Maybe it’s a tired statement, I do promise to keep my DMs open to any citizens with any concern. If you have any problem or issue you want to be recognized let me know and I will do my best to solve it or direct you to the proper place to do so.

I want to work with businesses and support them with any of their needs, I want to see all businesses succeed and revitalize Firestone!

If you have questions or comments please let me know and I’ll do my best to get back to you!

Basically, I’m here to do what is needed, talk to me and we can problem solve.

Does not represent to views of the Department of Justice

2 Likes

support

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

support

2 Likes
1 Like

i know this man i dont even need to read his speech

great attorney

ly and support

2 Likes
1 Like

BAR stands for Big Ass Retard because those are the only people who refer to it as that.

No support.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Thanks for the input.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Best position in DoCM if you ask me

Support

1 Like

support

2 Likes

mango man support !!

smart guy, knows what hes doing

2 Likes

Being mayor of a city is a difficult and challenging job, especially in a state as problematic and dysfunctional as Firestone. It is never for the lightweight. TJR history is decidedly one as a lightweight. He’s never had to prove himself through demonstrated results before and firestone politics and public bureaucracy has a way of hiding mediocrity.

So TrJ, you point out you were a redwood and aborfield mayor… are we to be impressed?

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

As for him being a “Retard” - do you have a link to that diagnosis? Or are you a licensed physician who has had first hand knowledge of any diagnosis? Just curious …

2 Likes

support ig he was an ok city attorney

2 Likes

I’m not asking to impress you, rather try and show that I have qualifications. My former positions may not have been incredibly difficult, but they were rewarding and important. They helped me get my footing and learn to legal process and now I have hopes to continue my civil service in the Senate. I’d appreciate your support and vote if you deem me worthy.

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like