Tjrusty for Mayor of Redwood - Not Left, Not Right, Forward!

2020 RedwoodMayoral Elections

Tjrusty For Mayor of Redwood

“Not Left, Not Right, Forward!”

Table of Contents :

I - Info on the Candidate

II - My Agenda for Success

III - My Vision for this great City

I - Info on the Candidate

I will be running as an Independent Candidate, I’m here for every person not on the behalf of any Party.

Quick Political Resume -

Arborfield Mayor

Arborfield Deputy Mayor

Redwood Mayor

Redwood Deputy Mayor

Redwood Council Chairman

Redwood Alderman

I am of course tjrusty been in Firestone for a while now and have seen the rise and fall of the City Governments. I’ve seen the City Governments Prosper and Fail, Seen the State try to take them away and give them back. I started in the Redwood Legislator under Jackson and moved my way to Council Chairman and eventually Deputy Mayor. I then ran for Mayor and won. I moved to the Arborfield Government at the request of a close friend. I became Mayor of Arborfield after Mr. Patchy Stepped down. I helped revitalize that City, I restarted the Council and Ensured Residents voices were heard. I genuinely love operating in the City Governments. City Governments are not only a stepping stone to bigger things but are also a learning place for new Politicians.

In my term as the Mayor of Arborfield I started a reform of the Charter, I appointed Great People to assist me and took advice from the eternity of the City. I am a proud Resident of this Great City and wish to once more become your mayor. I will serve you as my slogan says not from the right, not from the left but lead us Forward!

II - My Agenda for Success

I plan to amend certain parts of the charter and add more accountability to all offices within the city.

I plan to propose laws to guarantee the protection of Residents and Visitors to our City.

I plan to build upon current Legislation to protect and ensure our healthcare and well being.

I plan to protect our critical Infrastructure of Redwood. I want to pass laws to protect our Bus Services and Train Services as these provide vital transportation to our Residents.

III - Vision for this great City

My vision for Redwoodis to have a safe and secure City of wonderfull Citizens who work side by side.

I am here to work every single Resident of Redwood, I will completely support and endorse local business. Our local Business is a critical part of society, I will work with and for the Business of Firestone. I will support those who wish to plant themselves in Arborfield. I will push for Business to choose Redwood as their location. I want to work with Commerce to support business in Redwood!

My overall goal is to protect and speak with the wonderful Residents of Redwood.

I thank you so very much for reading and hopefully supporting! I ask you to please Support and Vote for tjrusty!

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

support

3 Likes

SUPPORT.

3 Likes

No support, the charter is fine and especially where you wanna fix it. Healthcare doesn’t fall under city…

2 Likes

While I appreciate you reading my speech, the charter may very well be a good state but everything can always be looked over and improved. Also I understand that the Hospital isn’t in Redwood it doesn’t mean we cannot work to protect those who offer services, such as EMS certified civilians in our great city.

Either way thank you for reading my speech and giving input. Best of luck good sir.

2 Likes

For sure, I agree and I plan to do that. However, the parts you emphasized are fine in my opinion.

2 Likes

su ppppppppppppppport

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

personally, i prefer backwards but support

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

title is cringe but support

3 Likes

Support