“Let’s Take Back Firestone!”

Table of Contents

• Introduction
  • Post-Extensive Resume | “About the Candidate”
  • Legislative Agenda
  • End-Goals
  • Conclusion

Introduction

For too long, the legislative process of the State of Firestone has been weakened. Continuously, both candidates and politicians do everything they can in order to be capable of passing slow legislation that either alternatively only serves themselves, or, becomes dead upon arrival to either chamber floor. Foolishness, absurdness and outright laziness has been proven challenging to both sides of the congressional make-up and has overtime became a burden to our way of creating and enforcing logic. Whenever we look at the optics of the situation, we can profoundly see that both the Senate and House of Representatives within the State of Firestone needs truly congressional members that we can count on both representing the people’s ideals and respective opinions, as well as stepping up and combating legislation that continuously strains the working class of this great state, whether you are a white, blue or new-collar worker.

Post-Extensive Resume | “About the Candidate”

As a well-known conservative democrat, I’ve put my moral obligations into serving under many different governmental agencies and departments, as well as the United States Senate within nUSA. Below, you can find a short and tedious list of my past experience while working in this brand of politics;

• United States Senate | Representative - Georgia
  • United States Senate | Floor Clerk of the United States Senate
  • United States Senate | Chaplain of the United States Senate
  • United States Senate | Republican Majority Leader of the United States Senate

To say the least, during my tenure as the Republican Majority Leader I had continuously assisted in leading the Republican Party to vast amounts of unbelievably extensive succession. On a more personal note, I had personally passed a comprehensive overhaul on health care reform, gun legislation reform and committee regulation reform. I had also assisted in speeding up the legislative committee control time by over sixty-eight percent, which led to a total of over three-hundred and fifty six bills being introduced and signed into law within the time span of four months. As an ordinary senator, I was able to accomplish the goal of passing and signing eighty-nine bills into law, as well as have wrote some of the longest, most divisive bills in legislative history.

While working in the many different governmental departments and agencies, I have been able to gain an extensive amount of experience which has definitely shaped overtime my thoughts and opinions in regards to writing specific legislation. While working within the Supreme Court as both the Reporter of Decisions and a nominated Associate Judge, I’ve noted significantly that any sort of genre of courts, especially the Supreme Court of the United States should never be influenced by an incumbent administration, rather go by original documentation and be influenced instead by the state’s and or countries constitution. While also working as the Chief of Staff to the President of the United States, I can confidently say that I know the different sorts of thoughts and opinions that come to mind in regards to an administration’s legislative agenda.

Legislative Agenda

As I’ve stated previously, the legislative process of this great state has been overtime weakened, so here’s my stance on any sort of elected official to a body of congress should outline themselves; Whether representing a specified group of people (district), or representing the state as a whole, a member of congress should always either represent or born the people’s opinions and ideologies into mind. Said person should be a character of decency, loyalty and not afraid to pass comprehensive legislation that may cause people to strain away from them, or that goes against a specific group of people or administration. My legislative agenda for the State of Firestone is to speed up the legislative process, reform the way of doing things and pass reformation legislation that relates to healthcare, spending cuts and debt, education and opportunity, foreign affairs and most importantly, jobs and economic growth. The hard working citizens of Firestone that in which include law enforcement, public safety departments, civic caucuses and many more deserve a significant amount of respect and presence within Firestone’s senate.

End Goals

While working as the campaign manager for the “Anything for Firestone” Gubernatorial Campaign (FrancisHUnderwood & Sharkfish82), I promoted the idea of what I like to call, direct governmental communication. Communication is something that has to be provided a rehensive amount of dedication towards and has certainly been lost during the previous administration. My end goal is to bring civic representation back towards congress and make way for the progression of the concurrent winning administration. It is also, a major goal of mine to work with the current administration to bring back nationalism towards the State of Firestone, as well as legislation that is agreed upon both sides of the aisles and restore moral correctness within Firestone’s senate.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I want to bring back a significant amount of decency that has been lost towards the State of Firestone’s Senate. It is my belief that the senate currently needs members who are experienced, capable and are not afraid to back down towards comprehensive legislation even when the tides have turned directly on that individual. Ultimately, my message to the people of Firestone is that taking sides is what ensures complete failure of an administration, something that our past governor has managed to pull off, excessively. The fact of the matter is that Butsworth as well as FrancisHUnderwood have both outlined a bold vision for the future of the State of Firestone, and now the time has come to successfully incorporate this vision into our community.

Signed,

Timothy Conyers

2 Likes

Support!

Signed,
Uncircuit

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support! -AndrewJHelton

1 Like

Support and Endorsed!

#WeNeedAFirestoneInfoWars

2 Likes

Signed!

1 Like

Support

Signed
Ak_lixio

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Signed and supported

1 Like

Support

Support!
Great speech.

Thank you, seriously for all of the support. I sincerely believe that it is the god given potential of the people within the State of Firestone to pitch in and make this community stronger, and that potential starts with a leader with unique, fundamental principals. Thank you all, I will not let you down!

1 Like

Support,
Zerxal

Support,!

1 Like

Elections concluded

2 Likes