Thoughts & Poll on State Budget

I’d like to see what everyone’s thought really is on an officiated state budget.

To those of you alongside with me who come from nUSA, you already know how this works. While serving as Secretary of Commerce & Labor, I worked alongside with the Secretary of the Treasury and the President to institute a federal budget that ordered funding for a few of the major departments and agencies that really needed it. Funding granted to these departments and agencies was generally spent on uniforms, private development such as training centers and interview places, and initiative revenue used to pay off people monthly who show outstanding service towards their department’s agenda.

Should there be a state budget officiated by the government? Leave your thoughts/suggestions below.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Congress has been asking for a Budget since the IdentityLaw Administration and I want it to happen, a budget is great now that the state has been around for two years and with Fed Implimenting Taxes wither we like it or not in V3, I say we should have one.

3 Likes

I don’t see why not.

2 Likes

I’ll go ahead and throw in my opinion, I think that a budget allocated and mandated by the Executive Branch could potentially be beneficial in a variety of different ways. Instituting a budget could cover costs for needed things, such as training centers and uniforms for the different departments and agencies. To add, if somebody was willing to step up and put twenty to thirty thousand on the line for government funding, which I have no problem doing myself, a budget could work without it being an expense to development.

2 Likes

i will avoid my taxes in v3 tbh, but support

2 Likes

Entirely unrealistic with the current system. You cannot just make up numbers and expect them to work, there currently isn’t a fiscal revenue established. As well as we don’t have mandatory daily hours for those serving in departments any budget you decide to come up with will be entirely off and wont match up to what’s actually being spent. The reality is real budgets are based off of tax income, mandatory hours worked by public servants, as well as expenditures for things such as public works. Not only would what your asking for be unrealistic as there is no fiscal income for the state but you’d also be asking the executive to come up with an entire economy system for the state essentially because it doesn’t already exist minus wha’ts automatically paid out for those who play in V2.

2 Likes

i wasn’t ever asking for one lol

2 Likes

Is there taxes with this budget

2 Likes

I didn’t say you did timothy I was just giving my opinion and the reason for it.

2 Likes

No. No. No.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like