Thoughts on 'new' FRP Rules?

Lol, I haven’t been on forums since I posted this never thought it gets this big…anyways I’m not ‘lying’ You were standing all by yourself near a Pole and you were chatting with a guy, I rammed you and the kid said ‘Lol he is cop baiting’. And you walked away from him and stood near a pole, I rammed you, and you said ‘I Forgot I can ban people for Attention seeking’ I Didn’t ram any RP scene…if I did you would have banned me for SURE at the time, not to mention FD would have pepper sprayed me to death…or I would have got cuffrushed. Trust me I don’t need to ‘lie’ for attention, I don’t need attention from this toxic community.

That is not FRP…IN real life plenty of National guards go rouge… Haven’t you heard about that HUGE crime the rouge Airforce guardsmen did? He hijacked an airplane, heled people at gunpoint, stole money jumped out of the plane, snuck home, went to work the next day acting normal, and etc. He ended up getting caught by the FBI and had a shootout and died. There are plenty of cases of rogue military personnel… Why was the flipping beep he banned? That’s why I hate Firestone…It’s there view of roleplay or no way

What…?

1. Of course…we buy guns to kill people either it’s for money, RP, a target, and etc…what do you expect a criminal to do?

2. Of course, we reckless drive…criminals are the lawbreakers so we
    break traffic laws

3. Of course, we want attention from cops…without cops, we would have NO roleplay what do you expect us to do? drive around all day?

1. Quick Google search, nothing popped up, even with the ‘yuuuuuuge’ rogue NAG guardsman situation.
  2. Because it’s the instant ‘take a gun out, quickly shoot a gun, run away’ thing that everybody hates. No time to react, no time to defend yourself, it’s either your reflexes are fast enough, or you’re dead. And that’s FRP.

Of course everyone ‘hates’ it. Just because people dislike it doesn’t mean it is FRP… It’s the same in real life…peace officers have NO clue who is armed and who isn’t so they assume everyone is armed. Just like Firestone, in real life, a Peace officers life can be taken in seconds. People can draw firearms from holsters and pull a trigger in under 3 seconds how the heck is that FRP? ‘FRP’ Is failure to roleplay…So FRP is doing stuff that is unrealistic or that would NOT occur in real life and draw a firearm fast and shooting a cop during a traffic stop is not in ANY way frp…and Yes as I said before there are PLENTY Of cases of rogue military personnel, in fact instead of a news article, I found the video of it with a quick ‘Google search’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36F45zsVXY

In real life, you have that split second to actually react, see a gun, deem it a threat, draw your weapon and fire. This is simply just whipping out an AK (M4 in the FNG’s case), sticking your gun through the roof of your car, and pumping a full magazine into an LEO before he can even get his gun out.

Sticking your gun through the roof is FRP Unless you have the Convertable Mustang which is only for Alpha players from my knowledge so it’s rarely used in shootouts EVER, And if someone sticks the gun through the roof the suspect can and will be cuffrushed. I only did it 1 time because I didn’t know and I was cuffrushed. Again, It is NOT FRP in any way yes in real life you have a split second to react, however, In real life cops must watch there surrounding and be very alert at all times. A Lot of Firestone officers lack the skill to watch there surroundings during a traffic stop, HRS, and other operations. use this video as an example as I’m sure you’ve seen it as it’s popular with the FS community https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRAY8TL600Y Now, you can see he has that split second reaction. and Firestone is JUST like that if the suspect got out of the vehicle and drew a gun, the officer should have ENOUGH time to draw his gun and fire back. Of course, a GAMES realism will NEVER be able to match real life in every aspect. Officers die because during traffic stops they have to type, obviously in real life they don’t type to chat. Overall it is realistic police officers just seriously need to be more aware of their surroundings. For example, say a police does a traffic stop, I’ve seen cops traffic routine they call it in on the radio and get out to interact at least that’s what most do. Cops should run the PLATE of the vehicle before interacting to fully understand the history of the subject they are pulling over. If he or she has a lot of felony’s, officers should be VERY alert, Watch their surroundings carefully, and put their finger on the key number to draw the firearm not to say that officers shouldn’t always do this.

To sum it up, A game is a game and will never be as realistic as REAL life but we can at least try to copy real life as best as we can, however your argument that it’s FRP to get out and shoot a cop because it’s unrealistic and he doesn’t have that split second reaction? That is just not true at all.

We could keep this going, but we’ve torn it out long enough, so I’ll digress on that note.

No. That is completely false. Hitman, I suggest you stop talking. You rammed into a crowd of people while an active roleplay scenario was going on. End of discussion.

@Moderator, I recommend you lock this.

1. I’ve seen people just going somewhere and shoot everyone they see, that’s what I mean.

2. Have you ever heard in real life about criminals just driving recklessly all the time then get a gun and stuff? Reckless driving just annoying and is used just to provoke police for a pursuit.

3. You can get attention by other ways, not just copbait to provoke and annoy us.

1 Like