Thoughts on 'new' FRP Rules?

reread my whole spiel about how Guardsmen simply don’t take an M4 and blast away at law enforcement

the fuck are you up to. HRS is only when the suspect stop the car himself/herself. we litterally forced the pursuit to a stop by doing a complete pit manuver and pushed you aganst lightpole, why would i do a HRS at all

1 Like

Uhm an HRS is ALWAYS after the suspect stops. You had me stopped so you should have done a proper HRS it’s common sense buddy

If you pin someone against a light pole and then back up to get into HRS formation they’re going to continue fleeing.

Arresting the suspect like that is better than doing some makeshift HRS and having triggered DPS people terminating you for improper HRS.

My tires were out you guys are all idiots I hate FS cops now

Except for @fobagosalot he has a heart

Maybe you should’ve said your tires were out earlier?

about that, i tried that a few times and they still just came in and killed me. they never answer their phones so i dont know what to do at this point.

This is untrue. You rammed directly into a crowd of people while a roleplay scenario was active, an injured civilian was being treated surrounded by a crowd of people. Fedora, himself, has stated that this is fail roleplay and it is not allowed. Please, do not lie for attention, thank you.

Who are you mentioning by that statement?

I was mentioning the author of this thread, Hitman. Thank you for your comment though Matt.

1 Like

Well, when you have 50 people recklessly driving it’s FRP and annoying

no, you still had 2 tires

2 either the two front or two on the sides. You can barely drive like that. Ask anyone. After you stop someone from a pursuit, an HRS begins. Bro Imma ask the POST Director and if he says you have to do an HRS bro Imma see you somewhere.

wtf are you serious? you had two tires and you still have the ability to move and then you go like that “we have to do an HRS”. Does IRL police depts do hrs after they do a pit? fuck no, look at CHP, LAPD and other LEAs, they just box you and then get you out of the car…

This has turned into an arguement thanks to you. My point being, you NEVER PITTED ME. Stop saying that. There’s no such thing as pitting on ROBLOX cause of the physics.

I got stuck on the pole and stopped my car. You still could have done and HRS on me, but you didn’t. The past is the past, next time just do an HRS.

two words
loleikz dumb

You probably never watched LAPD and CHP pursuits. I watched a lot of them, and most of them ended in a HRS. Their HRS is different from ours since they use three, four vehicles instead of two. Get your facts right.

the actual fuck. Ive watched up to 50 of them. HRS? No

Plus i asked post HI and he said “just get em out”