Thoughts on Fedora being sued?

Here is the trello card so you can review the case on your own.

I just want to hear everyone’s thoughts on this topic. Please note fedora is being sued for failure to identify.

3 Likes

good meme

3 Likes

He isn’t above the law, and he’s done it to me before. It’s time action is taken.

1 Like

biggest meme of the season

1 Like

needs 2 stop violating laws

kthx

1 Like

thoughts?

…should be interesting

1 Like

What is wrong with you people? We can’t physically do anything to him. We can’t fire him, we can’t suspend him, even if we did jail people for these kinds of offenses he controls the jail time at the end of the day. Tell me, besides pissing him off wtf does this do

1 Like

jail him, and if he changes it, we’ll see how corrupt he really is

1 Like

We can’t jail people for this

1 Like

He’s not corrupt. He put a LOT of stuff into this state. You really wanna let firestone crash and burn?

1 Like

well that’s kinda bullshit, he went against the bill of rights!

1 Like

don’t want it to crash and burn, but I want people to be accountable

1 Like

I mean, he needs to test new stuff in the county and stuff. I don’t think it’s fair to jail him…

1 Like

You don’t throw people in jail for civil offenses.

1 Like

Plus, we can’t jail people for this. If this happened with a normal officer, they would be reported to HICOMM. But Fedora is HICOMM for Firestone… so its fine. Get over your DPS ass and just live life.

EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES

and the fact he was arresting someone is GOOD. He is getting criminals off the streets. Now you’re suing him for that. Clearly you just want people in trouble.

BOY DO I FUCKING HATE DPS

1 Like

DPS blacklisted.

1 Like

jk (Need 5 letters)

1 Like

hmmmmm.

1 Like

and yes, it goes against the BOR, but even though it does, why sue someone for something stupid like that.

1 Like

Ok guys, no need to fight. I just wanted to hear people’s opinion. Please don’t get triggered by each other.

1 Like