Themasterofall670 for County Council

I am hereby announcing my run for Stapelton County Council, in an effort to contribute to the restoration of the County Government.

Experience:
-Current state trooper
-Former secret service agent
-former corrections captain

If I am elected to be one of your councilmen, I will only let constitutional legislation affect you, the people, in the past, I have questioned pieces of municipal legislation and found them to conflict with the law, my voice was heard, and change was made, now that we are getting a fresh start, I see this time to fix what was broken in the past, to fix it in the present, to avoid complications in the future.

I am open to working with municipal governments, I understand that I have been very disapproving with past operations, but the municipal governments have an opportunity at a new start, and I know they will take it, and I will be right there assisting them, keeping them on their feet to the best of my ability, along with the County Government.

The county charter is the heart and soul of county operations, so that’s where I’m going to start my repairs, along with my other elected officials, I am going to push for a constitutional and operational charter that will get the County Government on its toes.

I hope you will consider me as one of your county councilmen, so I can listen to you, and your voices are heard, join me in my mission, our mission, to make a better Stapelton, for the future of our Government, it depends on your voice.

2 Likes

Support.

Ftlicious
Secretary
Public Works

2 Likes

no support ur doing this to trigger me

2 Likes

-support

2 Likes

SUPPORT!

1 Like

support

3 Likes

Support
Kdkdnsodnbs “Body similar to what you just posted” sorry did random stuff.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support ,

• STEAK
2 Likes

omg master. why didnt you tell me

support <3

2 Likes

I support