Thekiller9056 for House of Representatives | A comeback

Dear citizen of Firestone, I’m thekiller9056, and today I run for the position of HoR. Before I start, I would like to mention that I was expelled under Skye’s SoTH for a disagreement.

1. My experience

As I said above, I was a representative under MrEmote’s SoTH and Skye’s SoTH for a total period of 3 months. I was a Trooper for a total of 3 months and deputy first class / SWAT operative for 4 months. If I back furthermore, I was Deputy Attorney General when Rockport was still a thing.

1. My plans

My plans are pretty simple, I’ll work together with fellows Representative and Governor. As for this term, V3 will become Alpha, I’ll work with the county government to get their laws passed and be sure everything is set up for V3. If I’m elected, I’ll work together with LEA to see if they have any suggestions for criminal laws. Citizens of Firestone will be also able to DM me if they have any suggestions and I’ll do my best to write those suggestions and pass them.

1. Conclusion

With that said, I officially present my candidacy for the House of Representatives position. If you have any interrogation, feel free to DM me at thekiller9056#6701.

Let get this government ready for V3

signed thekiller9056

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support for the cool french dude from canada

2 Likes

He doesn’t have an account set.

2 Likes

He forgot his password

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes
2 Likes

suh port

3 Likes

make me some gud train laws

support

3 Likes

Got my support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support if ur actually true on helping with laws

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

I support
I’m his granny if anyone doesn’t I will twist their ears take them off and eat them

3 Likes

support

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes