TheGreenLego_Brick for Senate

THEGREENLEGO_BRICK FOR SENATE

INTRODUCTION
Good afternoon my fellow Firestone citizens! I am officially declaring my participation in this month’s State Senate election.

Below, you can find out what makes me fit to become a Senator and my plans if I am elected.

Experience

Experience
In the State of Firestone, I have served in many positions throughout the state. The ones I deemed most important are listed below;

• Former Secretary of Commerce
  • Former Associate Secretary of Boating & Waterways
  • Former Redwood Deputy Mayor
  • Former Department of Public Works Safety & Training Deputy Director
  • Former Stapleton County Fire Department Lieutenant
  • Former Department of Transportation Senior Public Employee
  • Current Department of Corrections Marine Division Seaman
  • Previously ran & employed in several businesses, such as Mini Kart, Toys 4 Kidz!, and the Firestone Humanitarian Organization.

Additionally, I possess a POST Certification, and a dual FF/EMT-P certification from FFA. Further, I hold a CFL and WSAR Certification. While I may not have that much legislative experience, I have plenty of Executive Branch and leadership experience that I believe makes up for that. I have also been observing the operations of the Legislative Branch since I joined the community in 2018, so I am well-aware of their procedures and operations.

Plans

PLANS
I have quite a few plans that I wish to achieve throughout my term. They are listed below;

• Reestablish the Firestone Boundary Committee: This was originally started by Automationeer a couple years ago, prior to her community ban. I believe that this system worked very well, and provided more opportunities for members of Congress that are not necessarily the same now. There is not really any reason against it, however I will of course take into consideration the opinions of my fellow congressmen.

• Creating laws for Prominence Park: Currently, for the last few years, Prominence Park has had zero regulations regarding driving on the path, events, etc. This can be quite an issue due to how many events and other activities occur at the park regularly. I will do this in cooperation with the District of Prominence, however I believe that this would definitely benefit Firestone citizens in preventing dangers or accidents.

• Keep in contact with the Executive Branch: During my term, I wish to be very open with the Executive Branch including the Governors and members of Cabinet. I know that almost every political campaign has this, but I mean it. As a previous cabinet member myself, I can hardly recall a member of congress ever reaching out to me about my department. I hope to talk with most, if not all, cabinet members regarding their needs or legislative preferences that they wish to be implemented. Further, if a bill is proposed regarding a department, I will reach out to that department head to make sure they agree with and understand the bill.

• Amending the Public Works Act: Currently, the Public Works Act allows the Department of Public Works to basically barge in on any utility business they want, for basically any reason without the Department of Commerce OR the business owner’s consent. While I fully support and have nothing wrong with the department, I believe that this law is way too vague and gives the Department of Public Works too much control over businesses. If you are interested in this, I can provide more information.

• Supporting businesses: I am aware this is another common plan for many people running for political positions, however I truly mean it. There are way too many business owners to individually talk to, however I will make sure to talk to multiple business owners and employees about anything they would want to be changed or implemented from a legislative perspective. Due to my experience in the private sector, I believe businesses can trust me to hold my promise and ensure their voices are heard.

CONCLUSION
I thank you for your time reading my speech, and hope I can count on your vote this election cycle. If I am elected, I will ensure that all of my fellow Firestone citizens are fairly represented and treated properly. I will be more than willing to answer any questions you, the public, may have regarding my speech or plans. Thank you again for reading!

/s/
TheGreenLego_Brick
April 2023 Senate Candidate

3 Likes

Support & Endorsed

3 Likes

sup port

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

SveetChloe supports!

1 Like

support

2 Likes

m_ascn supports!

1 Like

I support and endorse this candidate.

2 Likes

Kman4665 supports! (clarified that it is a support)

1 Like

Support & Endorsed!

luv u bbg <3

2 Likes

I support!

2 Likes

Support

NOTE: My personal support does not mean any of my businesses or departments I’m apart of support or endorse this candidate.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

I support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

jaderigs supports!

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

support