TheGeneral326 for House of Representatives / Rebuild What Has Been Broken

Hello! My name is TheGeneral326. I’m currently employed in 2 departments. Redwood Police Department as a K9 Officer and Department of State as a public affairs member. Within my time in Firestone, I’ve seen tons of things such as, corruption, broken promises and immaturity within the house. Aren’t you tired of a lazy and inactive house? That is why I’m running for the Firestone House of Representatives. I promise to never break my promises. I promise to always ensure your voice is heard before I vote and ensure your voice is heard in my everyday decisions. Your vote is important to me & the state of Firestone.

Vote TheGeneral326 for House of Representatives.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Arent they doing impeachment things rn

also do u have any experience

1 Like

Support from your DoS coworker!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Yes. I’ve got experience within politics. But I’m not as experienced as all these other candidates but I believe that’s a good thing.

1 Like

i support this young lad

2 Likes

I support this young lad even though I don’t even vote in firestone. With change like his I might end up voting.

2 Likes

not supporting anyone this time ‘round but I wish you luck in your campaign!!

2 Likes

Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support and endorse this great man.

2 Likes

Hello, TheGeneral326. I have a few questions regarding your run.

Corruption is classified as a “Misdemeanor A” on the Firestone Criminal Code, so such accusation against a State Official is heavily severe. Have you reported any actions to a federal agency (DOJ, FBI)? Where is the proof of such misconduct? Who exactly is inactive in the House?

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

shuhport

2 Likes

Great questions, to answer your first one if you take a look at the current impeachment trial within our governors office you can see such corruption and lies that have been fed to the people of Firestone through the executive office. All that you’ve seen so far is genuinely what I believe to be broken promises. The inactivity over the summer was heavy, you know that and I know that. There was hardly any legislation that had been written, many citizens such as myself did complain about this. I’m pretty sure there has been multiple announcements about it during the time period it took place.

1 Like