Thedamnfeds for Senate

THEDAMNFEDS FOR SENATE

Introduction:
Howdy to the people reading this speech, for those who don’t know me, I’m thedamnfeds and I am throwing my hat in the ring for one of the seats in the Senate Special Elections. I’ve been within the State for 4+ years and just finished my term as a Representative. I’ve held many positions in legislative bodies, from City Council to County, and finally to State. And I am now again aiming for your support to have a successful term as a Senator.

Plans:
If elected into the Senate I plan on working closely with my fellow Senators to create legislation that’ll ultimately benefit the State over the time of my term. Although I do not have any current ideas on what legislation to create, I am always open to receiving ideas from my constituency. Going on, I will ensure to be present at every Senate session that happens to show my commitment to being active within my legislative office.

Experience and Accomplishments:
Below are my former government positions within Firestone:

• State Representative
  • County Councilman
  • City of Arborfield Councilman
  • City of Redwood Security Advisor

My full resume can be found here: Trello

I have also written legislation before, both within the City of Arborfield and Stapleton County. Attached is an example of one piece of legislation that I wrote during my time in the County: A Bill to Revitalize the County Clerk's Office - #2

Conclusion:
I thank you for taking the time to read this speech (I know reading election speeches is annoying), and I hope in the end I gained your support to be put on the Senate Special Elections ballot. Remember if you have any ideas or suggestions on what I can do if elected into office, my DMs are always open.

/s/ thedamnfeds

Discord: dawg007

1 Like

Support from bowsercube

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

immediate support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support the furry

1 Like

No support, you banned Luhrob and that is an unpardonable sin… #unbanluhrob :facepunch:

Signed, M_rBigHead Philanthropist, Chauvinist, Ex DoT Deputy Secretary, disgraced FNG Colonel, Ex DHS FPS Chief, Founding Father, and Code_Law for governor foundation CEO

(Don’t take anything I say seriously)

troppuS

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

supprot

1 Like

support