TheBloxKiller123 for Senate

Dear Citizens of Firestone,

If you don’t know me, I’m TheBloxKiller123 and I was in the House of Representatives during Governor OfficerVideoGame’s previous term. I have lots of experience working in Legislation in multiple groups including in the State of Firestone. I know for a fact, that I can positively change Firestone by becoming a Senator.

The state of Firestone needs some improvements done within the state and to its laws. I will improve our great state by introducing new laws to assist both our state and its citizens and by listening to the concerns of the citizens of Firestone. Furthermore, it has come to my attention that we need to help bridge the gap between the government, law enforcement, and citizens. We haven’t work a lot on the government’s relations with our citizens, but I plan on doing so by socializing with them and by keeping them up to date on what’s happening in the Legislative Branch. I plan on changing the future of Firestone and helping its citizens by:

• Introducing new laws to the Senate that the citizens of Firestone have suggested.
  • Listening to the needs of the citizens of Firestone to make new laws that will both support them and Firestone.
  • Voting on appointments on whether that person will benefit Firestone and their department or not.
  • Making new laws that the citizens of Firestone have suggested.

If you have a question or concern, feel free to contact me and I’ll gladly answer them.

Signed,
TheBloxKiller123

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

Fmr. Congressman

1 Like

Support

1 Like

This guy literally admits to breaking and entering the governors office.

1 Like

OVG invited me to go to his manor, but I didn’t know you couldn’t go upstairs until SS told me.

1 Like

Support,
7a73097e32f48238bc591639167cfbcf
Firestone Bureau of Investigations
Congressional Candidate

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support.

Signed,
Wolf Signature
Wolfcreator2
Warden
Firestone Department of Corrections

1 Like

Support

Former Senator
SCSO Corporal

Support, Good luck!

seeing as though you admitted to breaking into ovg’s office, no support. like really?

I don’t think you are qualified for the Position just because you will listen to the citizens. Thats the most basic thing you can say about running for office. You are supposed to listen to the people, since they elected you.

1 Like

I did NOT break into OVG’s office.

1 Like

Voting opens on 1/20/18 at 4:00 EST. Remember to place your vote!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

I do not wish to support you;

• You trespassed into DOC property after told multiple times to leave, then charged at the gate.
  • Then admitted to breaking into OVG’s manor.

Hell fucking no, I don’t want a criminal in congress…

1 Like

Support.

SouthernMorality.

1 Like