TheBloxKiller123 for Arborfield City Council

Dear Citizens of Firestone and Residents of Arborfield,

If you don’t know me, I’m TheBloxKiller123. I was in the House of Representatives during Governor OfficerVideoGame’s previous term and in the Senate during the beginning of Governor OfficerVideoGame’s current term. I have lots of experience working in Legislation in multiple groups including in the State of Firestone. I know for a fact, that I can positively change the City of Arborfield by becoming a councilmen within the Arborfield City Council.
The City of Arborfield needs some improvements done within the city and to its laws. I will improve our great city by introducing new laws to assist both our state and its citizens and by listening to the concerns of the citizens of Firestone. I also plan on improving the Arborfield government’s relations with our citizens, by socializing with them and by keeping them up to date on what’s happening in the Arborfield city government. I plan on changing the future of Arborfield and helping its citizens by:

• Introducing new laws to the city council that both the citizens of Firestone and residents of Arborfield have suggested.
  • Listening to the needs of the residents of Arborfield to make new laws that will both support them and the City of Arborfield.
  • Voting on appointments/nominations based on whether that person will benefit Arborfield or not.

If you have a question or concern, feel free to contact me and I’ll gladly answer them.

Signed,
TheBloxKiller123

1 Like

Support!

Signed,

Signature

1 Like

Support. Good luck.

52%20PM

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

h m m m m m m m

1 Like

I just know and hope you are smart enough to not make bills that say sections to contact you for questions. Anyways,

SUPPORT

Signature

1 Like
1 Like