The truth about Candidate Gov Butsworth & Candidate LT Gov OfficerVideoGame

Ill watch through them. Even though I’m not really huge on FS politics, I still like to be informed and hover over everything. But from people’s responses, I don’t see a reason why ovg can’t remove cabinet members. /shrug

ALSO

to have a good government term, you have to have cabinet which aligns with the governor’s views. Like, you can’t get ANYTHING DONE being “mr nice guy” who doesn’t want to change the cabinet so they can get things done. No offense but.

after watching the videos

i do completely agree with butsworth said- you don’t have the literal head of the opposition within your administration, that’s common sense???

still support ovg and buts because am completely sure they’re going to make good change within the state

also, @frixtro he’s not relying on nonalignment of views to decide cabinet, he’s choosing his cabinet based off of the actual work they’ve done and how much they’ve accomplished- ovg’s ‘views’ are how much work they’ve done??

francis is great where he is, i dont see a need to remove him.
im pretty sure you can talk to other cabinet who dont pay attention to governors and they don’t really care whos elected, in this case a good friend of mine who has been in this position for an entire year and hasnt been able to do anything due to developers and the lack of dedication in some people.
i do guess in the short of it i dont agree with the removal of Francis, and do think buts should just give francis and commerce the fun of actually putting businesses INTO v3

(btw im not running for lt gov im retarded when it comes to governor/lt gov stuff, i just thought this was weird af)

I guess you’re right. So therefore, his views would account for their work ethic, etc.

Either way, I would argue he is taking into account who has the most work ethic (aka what he looks for to align with his views). However, if someone isn’t aligning with his views (work ethic, etc.) then I would see why he would want to replace them.

buts hasn’t expressed any specific requirement for cabinet nominees outside of their work capabilities within the specific conditions they are currently operating in, as deplorable as they may be

I don’t want to make assumptions, but personally and my time here, I have only seen you actively working in the commerce department. Obviously francis is your friend, but when it comes to politics, you kinda need to seperate friends from work, right?

I don’t know quite how it all works, but I would argue that ovg has any right to remove francis if he doesn’t appear to have enough work ethic or to align with his views.

However, we also have to take into account that none of us are completely right or completely wrong. Everyone has different views on situations.

i agree, and i have been doing most of the work in commerce, but with a reason, why am i still here after 8 months of serving just to change a few things every month? our only recent major changes were the new office branches.
frankly i just want to see francis resign on his own accord, and see him have the enjoyment of finally managing businesses…instead of discords (seriously thats basically all our investigations are is just some random place and a discord)

rudy, i dont oppose you as a person- i like you very much

however the fact that you’re attempting to slander the two candidates over something that’s perfectly reasonable raises some questions, especially the fact that you decided to present this with a strong bias as opposed to ‘reporting’ for the public to decide.

you’ve opened yourself up to attacks from all ends

:woman_shrugging:

He does make it very clear he’s just trying to provide everyone with some additional Intel. From the videos, it just looks like an interview.

frankly i just dont want to see francis being fired, now that i think of it i want to formally apologize to both Butsworth & OVG, and just hope they take into consideration the work Francis can do if the devs actually allow us too.

I’m not an expert, but from being exposed to this recent election in the US, it has been shown that in order for a government to be properly run and sustained, there needs to be teamwork involved.

It’s really the governor’s discretion whether or not different views or attitudes may change how they work as a team. It honestly depends on the attitudes towards each other.

For example; if ovg thinks that you have a different agenda than he would like, it can be approached in two ways:

Either ovg replaces you because he feels it will cause less teamwork ability or he keeps you because he feels that although you have different views, it wouldn’t affect how you work together to run DoCm as a whole.

he presents it in a way that appears demeaning

After reviewing the videos I get your view lol

clearly they were literally fighting and slandering each other at that “interview”.

I recognize your apology and I deeply respect it. One of the best things to do is admit when you’re wrong.

R_udy recording private conversations trying to be like the FBI or some shit

4 Likes

pretty much :joy: http://prntscr.com/kfjwvl

3 Likes

that’s usually what nsa does not fbi

That’s part of any governor

They hire people who will execute his agenda.

I’d do the sAME

1 Like
4 Likes

That’s firestone in a nutshell

1 Like