The Tox Institution

The Tox Institution is looking for supporters, volunteers, and people who wish to become a part of Leadership.

The Tox Institution is dedicated to transforming lives, offering support to those with a criminal record to help them rebuild. We encourage volunteering and fostering a community committed to positive change. Financial assistance, from debt relief to acquiring assets, is available to those in need. Join us at The Tox Institution, where compassion meets action for impactful community and individual transformations.

Message from Me (CharlesTox3)

Hello All,

As many of you know, I am a laid-back person, and I am not serious but I am formal. I am without a doubt willing to take anyone in who wants to support the community and be a part of it. I believe in general second chances for all, and that forgiveness must be given at some times. This is why I created The Tox Institution. We are not just an Institution, but the Institution for the people. Due to current circumstances, in able to become an official business we need active employees. Feel free to message me, and I will ask you some questions before you become a part of the team.

Our Discord: The Tox Institution

Disclaimer; All are welcome, and we are willing to help you get a clean record so you can work and be a great citizen of this great state.

1 Like

Support ! This man has a goal and I would like to see you get there!

1 Like

it would be really funny if this got rico’d (if it still existed)

2 Likes

We do not support violence or endorse gang activity.

1 Like

The office of Minecraftcaleb53 supports and endorses this!

1 Like

The office of b_aconxv supports and endorses this!

1 Like

Provided this does not already have one, it requires a business license.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.