The Tax Discussion Mega Thread

It’ll take a lot more than taxes for me to leave.

idgaf

1 Like

Stop speaking for the assembly in it’s entirety whenever you clearly hold no absolute or real power within congress.

Stop calling people pathetic whenever you most likely were appointed into congress because there weren’t enough people that were running.

No, your job isn’t to act on decisions made by the founders who I may add, are above any rule or regulation set into place. Your job is to act on the governments decisions and actions and represent the community in congress.

If Firestone was a dictatorship, Canine would have never been elected into office and you wouldn’t be in congress.

Of course Fedora steps into things that are controversial, you let alone the entire body of congress can barely do their jobs at representing this community. How else would congress be collapsing?

Firestone isn’t your group, and it’s not ours, the last time I checked the group wall it said “Owned by: FedoraMasterB98”.

There is nothing ironic about Patchy’s statement, but what IS ironic is the fact that you’re calling out supposed corruption whenever you yourself, not knowingly, is suggesting a plotted conspiracy.

Oh, and lastly, this isn’t going to kill Firestone, stop spreading fake news.

3 Likes

Of course, you of all people are sucking up to Fedora so you can get him to like you, right? You say I don’t represent congress, yet you fail to see what other congressmen think.

You tell me how to do my job, yet you aren’t even employed and aren’t active with the community.

You have an entire history of people disliking you, with a failed career.

You’re a sorry excuse for anything. Get off my post.

1 Like

You also fail to read up on the facts of the elections. Ridiculous.

1 Like

james what is this your 5th time as a senator or whatever

1 Like

That’s funny, the last time I remember you were the one sucking up to the Judicial Branch for a record expungement so that you could even hold a job in the Legislative Branch.

Oh, and apparently I have a history of people disliking me? Last time I checked, and for the past months, I’ve led in every congressional poll that I’ve ran in. Not even to mention half the candidates who just ran for governor who asked me to run with them.

By the way, you can’t even control yourself on a forum post and you claim to be a politician, funny.

3 Likes

Tsk Tsk Tsk, thats so true.
Many people forget about how expungements change ur Firestone career so much. Without them, barely anyone in FS would be a politician. That includes me and james.

Which is why we should be respecting all forms and branches of government within our state.

2 Likes

Exactly my point, can’t call me out on supposedly sucking up to someone whenever you just flat out admitted doing it yourself. Oh, and just in case you weren’t aware, being a politician is all about making and presenting a valuable image, something you obviously have no brains of doing.

1 Like

Its possible for taxes to happen.

1 Like

I’m NEVER going to alter how I am so people can like me. That is a shitty politician.

You’re sucking up to Fedora so you can get recognition, because we both know your parents probably neglect you.

1 Like

Why are you personally attacking him?

1 Like

See, all you’re doing is ruining your image. And in case you had any brains, which you don’t, I never told you to alter your image to get people to like you. Maybe after all these months, it’s time to get off roblox and start working towards feeding your family.

1 Like

Because people like him don’t deserve respect.

1 Like

I don’t deserve respect? Funny.

1 Like

Your trying to persuade the other party in a debate, not personally attack someone to boost your own ego.

1 Like

Chill the hell out.

You aren’t representing us. Stop acting like a hero.

Get control of yourself and stop reverting to personal attacks when you’ve been beaten in a debate.

Pathetic.

1 Like

Ironic, considering I do feed my family, pay for the bills, work for a living, etc., but I can’t condemn you for trying to “profile” (right word?) me, considering I tried to do the same thing.

1 Like

In case you aren’t aware of what profiling actually means, I stated the facts and not what I assume for you to be.

1 Like

I think it’s hilarious whenever anyone starts attacking people personally during a debate, everyone says “oh you lost the debate so you tried to personally attack him”, but that’s almost never the case.

Maybe I didn’t continue the debate, but started personally attacking him, but I did NOT lose the debate just because I didn’t continue it.

1 Like

Not cool

A debate about Roblox politics never warrants such extreme, personal attacks.

1 Like